Spending a week with a White Rabbit (Stunt Monkey Pedals)

SvdH

Reaction score
Great pedal there folks!
I'll second that one. It's not leaving my board any time soon! I can't imagine that David is gonna sit on those pedals for too long :D

Hector, I promised you a clip of the rabbit pushed by the badass overdrive. That gives me something useful to do this afternoon! I'll record a clip with the badass and the fulldrive. It can even sound a little marshall-esque when dialed in and boosted properly!

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I keep hoping to find a pedal that can be a ratt but with a little less dirt yet still sounds edgy or a bit nasty... I want a thiner bluesy sound that works well with med output HBs... my kelley modded ratt almost gets there... I think I should try a WR.

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
It could be exactly what you're looking for st. Funny that you mentioned the Rat, I was considering giving it a try before I get the WR. Not any more...

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I keep hoping to find a pedal that can be a ratt but with a little less dirt yet still sounds edgy or a bit nasty... I want a thiner bluesy sound that works well with med output HBs... my kelley modded ratt almost gets there... I think I should try a WR.

Definitely give it a go, if you don't like it, you can always ship it back to me for a refund no questions asked (except 'What's wrong with your ears?" :laugh2: )

Latest Threads