Sparkle Les Pauls - Any with a 60's neck?

DonBeckerGuitar

Reaction score
I know there are Epi's out there, but did Gibson ever make any sparkle les pauls with a 60's slim neck?

I've been looking for awhile, have come up empty and am contemplating having a 60 Classic reshot in "Diamond Sparkle", which I believe was only on Standards, with 50's necks.

Thanks!

hawk269

Reaction score
Over the last couple years, Gibson has put out a number of sparkle guitars. I've seen both Standards and Customs. I ordered mine from Saul and decided to get a Custom and it has a 60's neck. I know I saw a few standards with 60's necks a couple years ago.

I recall seeing GC having sparkle Customs listed on their site a month or so ago and they were mostly in stock. Also, I know there is a used Silver sparkle here

Hope this helps.

elcajon64

Reaction score
I know there are Epi's out there, but did Gibson ever make any sparkle les pauls with a 60's slim neck?

I've been looking for awhile, have come up empty and am contemplating having a 60 Classic reshot in "Diamond Sparkle", which I believe was only on Standards, with 50's necks.

Thanks!

Mine was a 2000 in Diamond Sparkle. It looked great. Like all the Red/Blue/Green Sparkle finished Standards made from 98-00, it had a 50's neck. I sold it because of that. I miss it, and may get one painted sparkly.
Copyofg350.jpg

g650.jpg

grainbow50.jpg

2000Sparkle008-1.jpg

Latest Threads