spark amp

Deftone

Reaction score
No. Here is a list of the current amps and effects.

I suppose I could just plug my Drop in before the amp.....

Deftone

Reaction score
Ok, my Spark has arrived. I have yet to download the app.

Not bad as a little practice amp.
Tuner works ok, easy. Intuitive.
Decent as a STEREO bluetooth speaker.
Played along with a song...pretty cool. Definitely fun.

I have one of the original Fender G-DEC's and I have always liked it. It's probably close to 20 years old but I still use it all the time. The Spark sounds better and is half the size. Definitely has a lot more features. With the G-DEC you can only play along with the preset drums/bass and adjust the key and tempo. I like that the Spark has a feature that will listen to your riff and come up with a drum and bass track. I really want to try that.

Thinking about getting an Android Tablet to use with this.

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did that.
I had an older Galaxy 12" tablet and it didn't really get along with the graphics in the app.
Wife wanted to upgrade her old 10" Galaxy, so I bought a pair of new tablets.
Now she can zoom with her friends on a usable screen and I've got a tablet that I really only bought for one thing.

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ok, my Spark has arrived. I have yet to download the app.

Not bad as a little practice amp.

I did that.
I had an older Galaxy 12" tablet and it didn't really get along with the graphics in the app.
Wife wanted to upgrade her old 10" Galaxy, so I bought a pair of new tablets.
Now she can zoom with her friends on a usable screen and I've got a tablet that I really only bought for one thing.
Yea I got a tablet to use with just the Spark. Just make sure it's running the proper Android level. I hit a deal with T Mobile. got the tablet free, just paying the additional device on my plan (which with what I have is very little per). Caveat is I have to keep it on the service for a period of time. No problem.

NO way, with my rapidly decreasing ability to see close eyes, was I using my phone.

@Deftone, try the App. There are a few things you can only really do with the app, like all the adkustments for the effects. Presets OOB are good, but, with a little tweaking they are great.

Latest Threads