Sourcing Parts?

kam4ff

Reaction score
Who do you source from? I am looking to mod a pedal and amp, but I'm having a tough time getting all my parts at one source. I dont want to pay $5 shipping for a $.15 part because one store didnt carry it but had the rest.

Ive tried a local electronics store, Tubedepot, Amplified Parts, and Mojotone without success. Most of them had most of the parts, but lacked a one or two that Id have to get from another one of those sources.

Who do you use?

kam4ff

Reaction score
So far Mouser has been good, though their search function is a bit more difficult than others.

Found a place called digi-key.com

So far theyve been the easiest to navigate and they have it all. Any experience?

hotzlaw

Reaction score
Who do you source from? I am looking to mod a pedal and amp, but I'm having a tough time getting all my parts at one source. I dont want to pay $5 shipping for a $.15 part because one store didnt carry it but had the rest.

Ive tried a local electronics store, Tubedepot, Amplified Parts, and Mojotone without success. Most of them had most of the parts, but lacked a one or two that Id have to get from another one of those sources.

Who do you use?

I've been able to source most everything that I've needed for my home made hifi tube amps at Farnell.com, other than the vacuum tubes and transformers.

Latest Threads