Sorry for being an idiot last week.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I hope i did not hurt anyone with my blatherings last weekend chalk it up to beer flu meds and stupidity-I AM GLAD I AM ON THIS FORUM-and am appreciative to remain here thx to LT.DAVE and others for seeing that wasnt truly me.

meatball

Reaction score
All is Forgiven ,, now Send us all cake to smooth our hurt feelings

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
No sweat bro. Why if I had a nickel for every misstep I've made I'd … have about tree fiddy.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I hope i did not hurt anyone with my blatherings last weekend chalk it up to beer flu meds and stupidity-I AM GLAD I AM ON THIS FORUM-and am appreciative to remain here thx to LT.DAVE and others for seeing that wasnt truly me.
WTF did you do? I saw nothing. ??

I've fucked up plenty. Excrement happens.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just asking, but if you did hurt my feelings do I get a guitar?

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just steer clear of politics, read the sticky in the backstage, and don't fight with people.

We're good.

ps, if you find yourself getting deeper into that bottle of scotch than you should have, then log off.

Lungo

Reaction score
The only person you could hurt is yourself by breaking the rules. The fact that you’re still here tells me not much damage was done.

pnuggett

Reaction score
That's a good one. Beer flu and meds. Solid.
I've been trying to come up with a good excuse too. Wish I'd thought of that.