Songs you are learning.

Gary Bell

Reaction score
I've been really impressed with Carl Brown's Guitar Lessons 365. I've learned Nothing Else Matter and Van Halen's 316 from him. Steve Stine is also excellent - I did his basic Beginner Guitar Course to get me started.
Guitar lessons 365 is probably my go to, Marty Schwartz is also excellent.

HeadShrinker

Reaction score
Been messing along with jam tracks. There’s some cracking channels on YouTube. Elevated Jam Tracks probably being my favourite.

lemmy loud

Reaction score
After taking delivery of my first Les Paul carved top... the 59 standard Epi. I’m learning songs from the 70’s. “All right now”by Free.
When I wanted to learn that song, there are a few live versions on youtube. One of them is Isle of Wight. Those were good to learn because; a) extended solo part, and; b) easier to dissect the parts due to lack of studio layering--to me, anyway.

rfrizz

Reaction score
What Is And What Should Never Be off Led Zeppelin II is rather easy. You can do the solo with or without a slide.

But it sounds REALLY cool on a nylon-stringed guitar!

Gary Bell

Reaction score
I was driving in my work truck today and on the radio played...More than a feeling. Boston. It sounds fun... so I’ll be working on that. The song that made me think of starting this thread is a song I started couple months ago but gave up on for just a bit. Strumming is so hard to make accurate. And the coolest little solo...All my loving. Beatles.

frisco

Reaction score
I'm revisisting Guns'n'Roses repertoire including Izzy Stradlin parts. Those are really cool!

DrBGood

Reaction score
I'm pretty mucch ZZ Tpping these times. I found some good tones on my amps for it, so why not ?

ExpatBrit

Reaction score
Just got a 2020 white Epi LP Custom and have gone all James Dean Bradfield. Learning A Design For Life and Motorcycle Emptiness.

Greg Dunn

Reaction score
Purposely not listening to others music right now, concentrating on writing some new stuff, haven't done any rnew ecording in 10 years.

But when I was a kid in the 70's spent hours and hours jamming with records and the radio playing everything I could. Especially when a new Zeppelin, Kiss, or Rush album would drop.

Brian_C

Reaction score
U2 Cedarwood Road (fun song to play, muting strings in tge solo is tricky).
ACDC - Highway to Hell.

Latest Threads