Someone Kill Me

Ermghoti

Reaction score
Do you get warning before she puts it on? Like, a day? See, if you eat a big plate of shellfish, say, mussels, which are nice and cheap, wash it down with a couple Guinness, maybe a bunch of custard for dessert. The Guinness will spend the evening gathering up the remnants of the mussels and egg, brewing it into a voluminous cloud of the most eyewatering gas you can imagine. If you time it right, it will put an immediate stop to anything. The down side is, you will both need to leave the house, and you may not necessarily be allowed to return.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you get warning before she puts it on? Like, a day? See, if you eat a big plate of shellfish, say, mussels, which are nice and cheap, wash it down with a couple Guinness, maybe a bunch of custard for dessert. The Guinness will spend the evening gathering up the remnants of the mussels and egg, brewing it into a voluminous cloud of the most eyewatering gas you can imagine. If you time it right, it will put an immediate stop to anything. The down side is, you will both need to leave the house, and you may not necessarily be allowed to return.
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kamen_Kaiju

Tachibana Racing Club
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
heh,..it's the first thing that comes up when I typed imdb reviews...

imdb.png

Pete M

Reaction score
I can't even imagine. I'm not touching that movie with a 10 foot pole. It'd be like if they remade Terminator with a woman instead of Arnie, or Star Wars but with a girl instead of Luke Skywalker!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
heh,..it's the first thing that comes up when I typed imdb reviews...

View attachment 271741
Dead on. I made a very honest review of that flaming pile of shit. I did high school art projects that were more creative. I wrote high school essays that were better researched and more historically accurate. I laid it all out there.

Hours later, I thought I would reread my review. Poof, gone, nada, my newly created profile is there but it has zero reviews to its credit.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I can't even imagine. I'm not touching that movie with a 10 foot pole. It'd be like if they remade Terminator with a woman instead of Arnie, or Star Wars but with a girl instead of Luke Skywalker!
I am so not going to say the first thing that popped into my mind.

Long way around saying, I agree.

fry

Reaction score
I was browsing a video store (remember those?) a few years ago, and there was a young couple in there. The girl points to the movie First Wives Club and says "I heard this was pretty good?" Without a second's delay, the guy quietly says "you're outta your mind". She sheepishly moved on. That man will forever be a hero to me.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Damn, that movie has been pummeled at MLP. I'd like to take a look at the corpse but I won't pay for it and I must be able to fast forward. Melissa McCarthy is a man-hating cow. Harvey Weinstein never touched her.

http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/the-all-female-ghostbusters-trailer.361868/

Pretty sure that is going to be called "Fat privileged." The next Hollywood support groups are going to be "I was too [insert adjective here] to be raped by Harvey Weinstein" and they will be suing him for discrimination because he did not assault them.

Kamen_Kaiju

Tachibana Racing Club
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was browsing a video store (remember those?) a few years ago, and there was a young couple in there. The girl points to the movie First Wives Club and says "I heard this was pretty good?" Without a second's delay, the guy quietly says "you're outta your mind". She sheepishly moved on. That man will forever be a hero to me.
Similar experience at Blockbuster on a friday night, (remember that? When it'd be busy?)

I hear a girl going, "lets get this one!" And I hear a guy go, "No",..she's like, "Why?" he goes, "because she ain't all that." I wasn't even really paying attention to them I just overheard the conversation.

This was like 5-10 feet down the wall from me. Remember how you'd walk in and go to new releases on the wall to the right, and sort of make your way around the exterior wall?

So I make my way down and get to where they were standing and see a movie called, "She's All That" and burst out laughing like a crazy person. :laugh2:

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, No killing, I like you.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Worse than Battlefield Earth? I tried to watch that dungheap just to laugh at how bad it was and syill couldnt make it more than 30 minutes

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Me: oh excuse me for a few minutes Sweetheart, I just remembered I have to check on something...

Her: like what?

Me: Dunno... but don’t worry, I’ll find something...

Cheers

Latest Threads