Someone Kill Me

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife is watching the new Ghostbusters. :mad2:

It's the part where Thor comes in and applies for the receptionist job. :facepalm:
Suck it up, I had to sit through it with my wife.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would she mind too much if you practiced? You know, crank the Marshall up and drown out the TV?

Or would that go over like a fart in church.....?

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling it would take me exactly 1:30 to get it.
No,no,no... yur doin' it wrong!

This time you WANT to catch the little bugger, let it sting you, then claim you need to go to the hospital, and be out and away from the TV for a couple hours till its over!

Gotta be less painful, right?

LP121

Reaction score
Would she mind too much if you practiced? You know, crank the Marshall up and drown out the TV?

Or would that go over like a fart in church.....?
Wouldn't be good, I can tell you that. :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dude, it's brutal. Worst movie I've ever seen, and I've seen Manos: the Hands of Fate.
it was a pretty sh*t movie. my condolences.

I wouldn't say it was the worst I'd ever.....actually yeah now that I think about it's definitely a contender for the worst movie I've ever seen.

That or The Talented Mr Ripley,..another sh*t film.

Ghostbusters was criminally unfunny and SJW cringey. It tried way too hard to be funny and everything was just forced and awful.

You should just walk away man,..go find something to do for 90 minutes and just let your woman watch that sh*t-fest, solo.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Dude, it's brutal. Worst movie I've ever seen, and I've seen Manos: the Hands of Fate.
It is 100x better than a movie I just watched called "We Are Not Animals" with John Cussack and Al Pacino.

I only continued to watch because it was filmed in Buenos Aires.

It was the biggest flaming pile of sh*t I have ever seen.

It made "Project UFO" seem delightful.

I was angry, after wasting two hours, and sat there wondering how the f*ck does something this bad get made?

It was so bad and I was so pissed, I went to IMDB, created a profile and wrote a scathing review (first ever) that panned this stinking heap of poo. My review was so toxic that IMDB vaporized my review. It doesn't exist. It is as if I never wrote it.

Last edited:

Latest Threads