Somebody's been hangin' out with Woody Allen

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Step child is not blood relative.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. It's still pretty creepy because Freeman raised that child as his own daughter, bouncing her on his knee, the whole nine yards; the senior couple got married in 1984, when this gal was an infant.

Now, it's his business who he schtups, but let's face it, going from mom to daughter is one thing ... and going from mom to daughter-you-helped-raise is another.

This is Hollywood, non-news

Yeah, it's up there in importance between trimming my toenails and vacuuming the rug. But let's face it, sometimes your toenail looks a little funny, and you stop and say, "What the fvck?"

Toris93

Reaction score
she is legal, and they are not related by blood...i really dont care...

i always found him to be a mediocre "same guy in every movie" actor....just been lucky with his choices.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
Remember, he got his start on "The Electric Company"

He is a pilot, I have given him weather briefings several times in my former career.

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have never raised a child who does not share your blood, I can assure you this scenario is just as creepy and obscene as textbook incest.

Again, I don't give a rat's ass about Mr. Freeman in particular, but if you don't hold "step" family in the same regards as blood family, you're doing it wrong.

Latest Threads