Somebody has a thing for P90s

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
I posted these before but I replaced the metal knobs, covers and tip on the MM with plastic. Decided I needed a new pic.
The Bullet used to have a humbucker and just a volume control. I changed that...

Last edited:

Robmosis

Reaction score
I posted these before but I replaced the metal knobs, covers and tip on the MM with plastic. Decided I needed a new pic.
The Bullet used to have a humbucker and just a volume control. I changed that...

A Strat with a p90? I like your style. I’ve thought about it because for me, the Strat is the most ergonomic and comfortable guitar. I’ve never had a p90 guitfiddle and with all the talk lately I’m starting to seriously GAS about it.

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
A Strat with a p90? I like your style. I’ve thought about it because for me, the Strat is the most ergonomic and comfortable guitar. I’ve never had a p90 guitfiddle and with all the talk lately I’m starting to seriously GAS about it.
I had to devise my own mount, and I sort of wrecked the guard, but what I got is a plywood Junior with a Fender scale :laugh2:
P-90s are way more fun than a humbucker or a Strat or Tele pup. I don't mind the hum.

Latest Threads