some spooky sh*t going on right now

RAG7890

Reaction score
Have you, by any chance, seen any little green pickles walking around - say... oh... uhm... about 6 or 7 inches tall maybe? Hmm?

Nope but sk8rat sounds like he was in a bit of a pickle last night. :laugh2: :laugh2:

giphy.gif

:cheers2:

I Break Things

Reaction score
I'm gonna have nightmares thanks to the last few posts on page 3. Thanks, guys. :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you should watch The Grudge (directors edition) if you haven't see it.

Great movie. I've seen it a bunch of times. Definitely creepy.

Pete M

Reaction score
I used to be scared of ghosts, when I was like 5 maybe. Then I realised that it was a load of horseshit. Home invasions by actual humans is another matter entirely. I live in an old wooden house with walls like paper and people can hear me talking two streets away. Most of the time I struggle to hear the TV over the onslaught of random bangs and creaks and traffic. Usually it's something to do with the menagerie of wildlife flying and crawling around. Mostly bats fighting cats and possums or owls or plagues of beetles and moths flinging their big armoured bodies at our windows. A lizard taking a dump. Or big freaky birds wrestling giant spiders and snakes. Or just that damn dog. Australia is noisy at night. But there's no such thing as ghosts, that I'm sure of.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ghosts and paranormal stuff is kind of an interesting topic because someone who's seen something truly bizarre they can't explain,..no amount of, "Ghosts aren't real" is going to convince them they didn't see what they think they saw.

And vice versa,..people who say, "Ghosts are horsesh*t",..are not going to change their mind until something unseen slaps the sht out of them.

I've seen sht I can't explain. And no amount of eye-rubbing or, "this isn't happening" changed what me and others were looking at.

I don't try to convince others of anything though. I just chalk it up to, 'there's a lot of things we don't understand about this world.'

Some people are definitely more sensitive (susceptible?) to it than others.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
No fear. Embrace the unknown. It is real. Be happy;proves there are "alternate" beings and "realities." Burn some beeswax candles. Put on some Brahms. IT turned off the internet because ghoulies dislike electricity, that is why they are rarely spotted these days. Too much static.

Sprites+demons+ghosts+ angels like to be "acknowledged." Become friends with them, they will "give" you endless inspiration.
il_340x270.1100199951_dgjc.jpg

kiko

Reaction score
Next time it happens play some Stryper music! :)

parts

Reaction score
I rented a 120 years old farm house for the band..
Weird..
We did hear this often..

Buzzin_Cousin

Reaction score
until something unseen slaps the sht out of them.

Some people are definitely more sensitive (susceptible?) to it than others.

I've met many who have claimed they have seen things, not apparitions, but normal human looking people that have passed on.

I don't know anyone who says they've been hit or something. In other words, no physical contact. Just mental haunting or whatever you wish to call it.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Isn't that the remake of Juon?

Yes and No. It's the same Director taking the first couple Ju-On stories and making them into one coherent 'american style' movie.

The Directors edition of The Grudge is actually really good imo. The sequels,..eh....yeah...no. At that point you're better off watching the original Ju-On movies.

The Grudge is really Ju-On pt 3, but it's the first international version of that story.

The sequels suck though. They don't even really have Kayako (the white ghost) in them. It's some American chick in makeup, which is just......no. :facepalm:

I love The Grudge it's one of my favorite supernatural horror movies. Maybe it's just me but I find it very unsettling.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you should watch The Grudge (directors edition) if you haven't see it.

Great movie. I've seen it a bunch of times. Definitely creepy.
Yea that disjointed creepy girl they perfected, freaks me out.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd have to say The Grudge (and Ju-On 1&2) and the original 1980's Poltergeist movie are my favorite 'ghost story' movies.

I try to get into The Ring but it doesn't give me the heebie jeebies like The Grudge does for some reason. Something about the sound effects and the way Kayako moves likes she's all broken is just very disturbing to me. Her croaking noises are disturbing too.

Then you have the boy Toshio and his cat mewling noises. *shudder*

I'd run the fck out any house I saw/heard either of those things.

nope.gif

Reactions: ehb

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd have to say The Grudge (and Ju-On 1&2) and the original 1980's Poltergeist movie are my favorite 'ghost story' movies.

I try to get into The Ring but it doesn't give me the heebie jeebies like The Grudge does for some reason. Something about the sound effects and the way Kayako moves likes she's all broken is just very disturbing to me. Her croaking noises are disturbing too.

Then you have the boy Toshio and his cat mewling noises. *shudder*

I'd run the fck out any house I saw/heard either of those things.

View attachment 275921
I'm with you. Kayako FREAKS me out. Ring, dark water, etc were pale imitations.

Original PG did it to me too. FX are dated now though, though the old guy when he was on our plane in the sequels is freaky too.

SGeoff

Reaction score
my family lived in a creepy old house in the country for a while..had some creepy stuff happen there. nothing that ever made me say, ghosts for sure. just things that made me wonder...and now, I never think folks are crazy when they tell me about supernatural stuff they think happened, because after what I experienced, it just could be true

Latest Threads