Some people are SO STUPID! (Rant)

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just don't get ahead of yourself. That is the absolute **** up of **** ups.

I won't man ;) - But, when ever that day is, I can't wait for it. :) :applause:

What would you guys do?

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
About the 19 year old? Since she turned him down, just laugh my ass off, leave it alone, and ask her to keep her head about it. Right now that's all you can do. Not quite time for a confrontation, imo.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
About the 19 year old? Since she turned him down, just laugh my ass off, leave it alone, and ask her to keep her head about it. Right now that's all you can do. Not quite time for a confrontation, imo.

I wouldn't confront him about that (unless he full on asked her out or something) but if he pulls some stupid move he's going to hear my take on it.

broke_player

Reaction score
What would you guys do?

How old are you by the way?

Maybe it's just me but like mentioned before you seem a little jealous. Yeah yeah you say it's because he's a creep and illegal or whatever but you obviously like the girl. Be honest with yourself and admit your jealous already:)

And what would I do? I'd say f*ck it, her man is two states away. Make my move.

It's what a real man does:laugh2:

Whatever you do good luck:thumb:

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How old are you by the way?

Maybe it's just me but like mentioned before you seem a little jealous. Yeah yeah you say it's because he's a creep and illegal or whatever but you obviously like the girl. Be honest with yourself and admit your jealous already:)

And what would I do? I'd say f*ck it, her man is two states away. Make my move.

It's what a real man does:laugh2:

Whatever you do good luck:thumb:
:lol: I'm fifteen, she's fourteen, turning fifteen this fall. F it. I'm jealous that he can ask her out and get away with it given his circumstances, and I actually care about her and I can't do anything.

Thundergod

Reaction score
What seems to be the problem?

Really.

Really.

I don't get it.

Did he touch the underage girl or something?

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What seems to be the problem?

Really.

Really.

I don't get it.

Did he touch the underage girl or something?

No, but because of how stupid he is, God knows what his intentions we're.

He's an idiot, like I said a whole 'nother much longer rant. But he asked to to the movies, what we can only suspect as a date, but she thankfully said no.

stmfitr636

Reaction score
'Prolly already punched a hole in the bottom of the popcorn in anticipation, no doubt.

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
When did all the young dudes turn into young girls man. Back in my day you didnt wait on "Mr. lives to far away" you jumped up and asked her even though the older dude that is probrably gonna be hittin it soon and having her smokin dope and popin pills has asked her first. We didnt wine on forums cause there were none. Dude I had a job and was working at 15 so grow some balls and get what you want and be done with it. Oh we dont need updates on this shit either just do it.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Sounds like a bad situation OP

This girl I used to like was going out with this guy who was 18, so I sort of know where you're coming from on this.

Hope everything works out alright!
+1.

When I was in middle school, the girl I had the hot's for since like second grade, was dating a guy that was in his early twenties. She was FIFTEEN! The real nut-kicker was the fact that her mom was completely fine with it, because of the fact that he went to the same church.

I'm actually glad I didn't really try to pursue her, because she had (and maybe still has) all sorts of emotional problems due to the fact that her dad died when she was thirteen.

@OP: I don't blame you for being PO'd. If I was in your shoes, I'd be contacting the girl's parents (that goes for the rest of the parents as well) and/or the proper authorities?

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When did all the young dudes turn into young girls man. Back in my day you didnt wait on "Mr. lives to far away" you jumped up and asked her even though the older dude that is probrably gonna be hittin it soon and having her smokin dope and popin pills has asked her first. We didnt wine on forums cause there were none. Dude I had a job and was working at 15 so grow some balls and get what you want and be done with it. Oh we dont need updates on this shit either just do it.

I'll say it again... But I know what your getting at. I have no one to vent to anyway. So you guys are the lucky ones :cool:
Call me young and stupid to get mad over something like this (just let me vent and moan :D) ...
/Rant

Latest Threads