Some people are SO STUPID! (Rant)

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm in a club at the local Arts Alliance for young entrepreneurs.

I consist's of five members. Me, my sister, my sisters best friend (whom I have it SO bad for :D), another girl, and a guy named Casey. Casey is where this starts. And mind you, my sister loaths him because of how annoying he is. And he is.

We all get along great and the meetings are both productive and fun :)
Nothing bad there.

A very long story short, we had all planed to go to the movies after the meeting. We canceled the movies the day we we're supposed to go. So Casey decided to call my sister's best friend and ask if she wanted to go with him. :shock:

Keep in mind, the other girl in the group was free. He could have asked her. We think he likes my sister's best friend. Who, get this, is FOURTEEN, and Casey is NINETEEN! In the state of Texas, your legally an adult when your 18. So in the state of Texas, if he had intentions, that's illegal.

He then put words in my sister's mouth, saying that her best friend told Casey my sister didn't want him going to the movies. Now that's not a lie. But a completely huge dick move that he pulled that. Now if she did actually say it, it's not the end of the world. It's like saying metal heads don't like country, it's not a big surprise at all.

And now he just called me "dude are we going to the movies today?" I told him that we would talk about it at the meeting. He said "well I can pay my own way, blah blah blah". I had to tell him about three more times that we would talk about it today.

Am I mad that he likes my sister's best friend? Yes! Because it's illegal and gross! And, it's not just her he likes. It's every young girl that comes into the group.

Today looks like some shits going down. If the opportunity arises, my sister is confronting his ass about everything.

Call me young and stupid to get mad over something like this (just let me vent and moan :D), but there is so much more behind this kid that I'll spare you all the story about. This is just a kicker on top of bullshit mountain.

/Rant

The Refugee

Reaction score
Sounds like a bad situation OP

This girl I used to like was going out with this guy who was 18, so I sort of know where you're coming from on this.

Hope everything works out alright!

0x00

Banned
Reaction score
866%20-%20disguise%20glasses%20mustashe%20nose%20pedobear.jpg

JakeM

Reaction score
Well Lee that is a shitty situation...All I would say is confront the guy. There is a guy in my town that was like that and would go after any girl that was over 15 when he was 19. It's dick if you ask me and needs to be sorted out.

I hope it goes well for you in the end, And I know what it's like to fancy a girl that is being hit on by another guy, but in the end it worked out for me and I hope it does for you

bertzie

Reaction score
It's only illegal if you get caught.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :applause: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh2:

Well Lee that is a shitty situation...All I would say is confront the guy. There is a guy in my town that was like that and would go after any girl that was over 15 when he was 19. It's dick if you ask me and needs to be sorted out.

I hope it goes well for you in the end, And I know what it's like to fancy a girl that is being hit on by another guy, but in the end it worked out for me and I hope it does for you

YES! Both guy's we're talking about are huge assholes.

It's only illegal if you get caught.

-.-

Dude, just ask her out:)
Oh yeah, this part is hilarious! She has a boyfriend already. WHO LIVE'S IN F'ING NEVADA! I call him Mr. Lives too damn far Away. But, if they break up, I'm asking her.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just chill out.

And seriously, if this girl you have the hots for has long distance BF and went the movies with a creepy 19 year old, she's an idiot, and will get whatever he she has coming... That's not innocence or naivete, that's just stupid.

*cough* irony...

Kashmir

Reaction score
Not for nothing, man, but it sounds like you're mad because the other kid asked the girl out before you did. Get over it, or ask her out too.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just chill out.

And seriously, if this girl you have the hots for has long distance BF and went the movies with a creepy 19 year old, she's an idiot, and will get whatever he she has coming... That's not innocence or naivete, that's just stupid.

*cough* irony...
I'm her age. He isn't. She didn't go with him because of the reason I listed. It's weird.

Not for nothing, man, but it sounds like you're mad because the other kid asked the girl out before you did. Get over it, or ask her out too.
Again, I'm not mad because he basically asked her out and I didn't get to first, I'm mad because of how much of an idiot he is, and that what he's doing is wrong and illegal. THAT'S why.

And mark my words, I'm asking her out after her and Mr. Live's too damn Far Away break up. You guys know me, I'll post a thread here in the backstage about it ;)

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm her age. He isn't. She didn't go with him because of the reason I listed. It's weird.

Shit, sorry. I did actually read that. I'm just suuuper tired...

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
does she like him os the question you need to know,.
My sister asked her. She said no. They both said he isn't her type. Mainly because she's not into losers.

Shit, sorry. I did actually read that. I'm just suuuper tired...
Thanks Drew :dude:
good luck dude

you'll need it my friend!
:naughty::naughty::thumb:
Thanks a bunch for the confidence! :rolleyes: :laugh2: It's happening. Like I said, you guys will see my thread :D

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
As the world turns ,,, so are the days of ... and you want to be our laytex salesman ...

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
find out what she thinks of you... you got the best source

Dan

Reaction score
If you like the girl, best to make your intentions known and protect her from this dicknose. Otherwise, she might come around to his thinking and you'll be the one with all the sorrow. Just saying, girls get particular notions, especially about guys who are dicks. One minute they will be talking shit about a guy, saying he's not their type, etc, next thing you know, someone catches her giving him head.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
find out what she thinks of you... you got the best source
My sister said, that she said she thinks I'm cute :D (Hell yeah!) And she showed me a text that said "I can't like him. Something isn't letting me".... we'll see.
As the world turns ,,, so are the days of ... and you want to be our laytex salesman ...
Condom salesman?
If you like the girl, best to make your intentions known and protect her from this dicknose. Otherwise, she might come around to his thinking and you'll be the one with all the sorrow. Just saying, girls get particular notions, especially about guys who are dicks. One minute they will be talking shit about a guy, saying he's not their type, etc, next thing you know, someone catches her giving him head.
..... thanks :laugh2: I'm dropping hints though. She always seems alert to what I have to say over anyone else (even my sister), and we get along VERY well. A few weeks ago, my sister, her best friend (the one I like), the other girl from the group, and I we're hanging out in my sisters room, and gathered on my sisters bed to watch a video. My sister's bf let me sit right next to her, and sat very close we we're touching. She didn't mind :hmm: Maybe I'm just getting a head of my self, or too happy and excited... but time will tell. God knows I can't wait for the day she says yes.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just don't get ahead of yourself. That is the absolute **** up of **** ups.

Latest Threads