Some people are disgusting

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothin' worse than one of those diarrheas where you feel like you're pissing out your ass, but to not wash your hands is a hanging offense.

Same thing when they take a piss and leave without washing their hands, then you have to touch the door handle that they just touched after handling their joint.

I never touch door handles in a public restroom, and if they have only air powered hand dryers, then I get a wad of toilet paper and open the door.

Frickin' swine!

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
It's a dirty world. Think about how nasty gas nozzles are. They NEVER get sanitized.
HA!

Do you know how many times I’ve been made fun of for using a glove when I pump my gas?!

The only thing nastier than that, is watching people sit down to eat in a public restaurant without washing their hands first.

Last edited:

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Almost without exception, I try very hard to never touch ANYTHING in public... let alone in a public bathroom.

Once, after taking a leak in an airport bathroom and walking out, someone felt the need to ask me if my mother ever taught me to wash my hands after taking a piss.

To which I replied, " She taught me not to piss on my hands."

If anything, I'd wash my hands BEFORE touching my dick.
Yep...NO WAY I can recall everything my hands have touched today but I bet a grand I can tell you everything my dicks touched! Lol

Rando375

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people are disgusting

You have no idea.

Trust me when I tell you it gets much, much worse than that. I see it all the time and will save you all any further details

Humans are near the top of disgusting creatures on this planet

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nothin' worse than one of those diarrheas where you feel like you're pissing out your ass, but to not wash your hands is a hanging offense.

Same thing when they take a piss and leave without washing their hands, then you have to touch the door handle that they just touched after handling their joint.

I never touch door handles in a public restroom, and if they have only air powered hand dryers, then I get a wad of toilet paper and open the door.

Frickin' swine!
Yea... 'cause I wanna touch the sink, the soap dispenser and the towel crank... right after the guy who made it rain out his ass and then tried to wash the shit off his hands. Oh, wait... no. Not the guy. the 863 other guys.

Ummmm.... nope. Replace dick. Zipper up. Kick open door. Walk out. Every time. No exceptions. Then go back to the table and pick up my food. No problem.

My dick is cleaner than anything in that disgusting shithouse.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was in the bathroom at the local shopping centre (it was an emergency, no time to find a VIP)..

So I'm sitting there, minding my own business, when someone else walks in, sits down on the bog two stalls away, has the world's most horrendous liquid diarrhea, wipes a few times, and then leaves WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS...

WTF ? Do people no longer know / care about hygiene ?
That's friggin' sick.

And that guy is handling food out there in the store.

I once walked into a Costco bathroom, headed for a stall (Urinals full up and I didn't want to wait), picked a stall with no feet visible, pushed the door open, and there was this motherfucker with his feet up on the seat, squatting out a stream of loose shit.

Now, I've seen some damn awful stuff overseas. Unbelievable. Trust me on that.

But I almost threw up on the son of a bitch. I caught it right when he let loose with a shit stream. He had his knees apart, just grinning at me with a stupid look on his face.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea... 'cause I wanna touch the sink, the soap dispenser and the towel crank... right after the guy who made it rain out his ass and then tried to wash the shit off his hands. Oh, wait... no. Not the guy. the 863 other guys.

Ummmm.... nope. Replace dick. Zipper up. Kick open door. Walk out. Every time. No exceptions. Then go back to the table and pick up my food. No problem.

My dick is cleaner than anything in that disgusting shithouse.
You got to. You must police up you dick, your ass, all of it. Even go to carrying the disinfectant wipes. Then manage a way out of the hellhole without touching a damn thing.

It's like that old Operation board game. Don't touch anything.

I really appreciate bathrooms where you don't have a front door to worry about. Airports, certain travel-stop chains (like the big Sinclair stations, love them), we stop at places that have a really good rep for cleanliness.

We cannot tolerate a bad restroom. Screw that.

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
It's shocking how often I've caught colleagues failing to wash their hands. Blatent disregard for other's health. They always get a telling off when caught.

lancpudn

Reaction score
Yuk! A friend of mine has a weekend job cleaning the shower block on a campsite, she says you wont believe how many people take a dump while they're having a shower & just leave it there :Ohno: beggars belief how these people think it's OK to do disgusting things like that. :mad2:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yuk! A friend of mine has a weekend job cleaning the shower block on a campsite, she says you wont believe how many people take a dump while they're having a shower & just leave it there :Ohno: beggars belief how these people think it's OK to do disgusting things like that. :mad2:
Campsite huh?

Last year, our favorite spot for camping while trout fishing was closed indefinitely. Asked a ranger. Reason was human waste. Shit.

We had been coming there for 30 years. The last ten years, the Mexicans and their 97 kids amd their huge Mexican flag amd their sickeningly loud ghetto blaster pumping out Mexican Polka music have steadily ruined the place. They are there because it is free. Charge even a paltry five bucks, amd they go somewhere else. This is proven to be true. Meanwhile, their enormous amount of human feces spoiled the place. Ranger said "human feces that was not cleaned up".

Fucking filthy pigs.