Some people are disgusting

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was in the bathroom at the local shopping centre (it was an emergency, no time to find a VIP)..

So I'm sitting there, minding my own business, when someone else walks in, sits down on the bog two stalls away, has the world's most horrendous liquid diarrhea, wipes a few times, and then leaves WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS...

WTF ? Do people no longer know / care about hygiene ?

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Almost without exception, I try very hard to never touch ANYTHING in public... let alone in a public bathroom.

Once, after taking a leak in an airport bathroom and walking out, someone felt the need to ask me if my mother ever taught me to wash my hands after taking a piss.

To which I replied, " She taught me not to piss on my hands."

If anything, I'd wash my hands BEFORE touching my dick.

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
During visits to the doctor's office when they ask if I've been out of the country, I reply that I ride the Light Rail daily.

There was one guy last week hacking and coughing until soon the whole car smelled like diseased lung. He didn't even try to cover his mouth.

Fekking Vulgarian..

Last edited:

Deftone

Reaction score
I use the paper towel from drying my hands to open the door when I leave. Washing your hands is very effective (so I have read).

I have been known to carry disinfectant. I'll spray down door knobs and especially toilet seats. Helps to keep the ass gaskets in place before you sit.

MooCheng

Reaction score
its the noises that get me,
standing there taking a pee and someone in the stall behind rips forth with an ungodly blast

surely they can exhibit a modicum of self control

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't even like the soles of my boots touching a dirty public bathroom floor! I will avoid having to take a dump in a public bathroom at all costs. There was a Seinfeld episode where his belt touched the side of a urinal while he was going, and then he threw that belt out. That's me. Manual flushers? Are you kidding me? That gets my boot.

meatball

Reaction score
My brother had a Seinfeld moment in a stall one time .........
He Took a blind date to a new restaurant he wasn't familiar with ,He said he was sitting at the table talking To her when he felt he said he had one “prairie doggin “ so he had to go quickly .
He said he went into the bathroom stall and was tearing it up loudly , He heard a guy in the next stall start to snicker . He then heard the next stall on his left open up and someone sit . He was farting pretty good ,he said , When he was done , he flushed and pulled his pants up and opened the stall door and looked at the first person he saw in the basin area and it was a ,,,,,,,,woman !!! He was in the ladies room because he wasn’t familiar With the restuarant and walked in there in a hurry . The stall opened up and to his horror was his blind date !!! She asked why was he in the lady’s room and said that he must have been sick cause she could hear him ripping off the farts !
Needless to say he never ever dated her again ... I am laughing as I type this out . Awesome story .....

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I was leaving a dermatology appointment (office is in a hospital-like building). On the way in, I was guided by a nurse who opened all the double, electric doors with her pass. On the way out I hip-checked the bar (across the door for opening) and a nurse nearby says "You have to actually touch it with your hand." I responded that was exactly what I was trying to avoid... I have a nasty cold. I was trying to avoid passing it on and picking up something else.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was in the bathroom at the local shopping centre (it was an emergency, no time to find a VIP)..

So I'm sitting there, minding my own business, when someone else walks in, sits down on the bog two stalls away, has the world's most horrendous liquid diarrhea, wipes a few times, and then leaves WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS...

WTF ? Do people no longer know / care about hygiene ?
:wtf:

1579445078437.png

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
During visits to the doctor's office when they ask if I've been out of the country, I reply that I ride the Light Rail daily.

There was one guy last week hacking and coughing until soon the whole car smelled like diseased lung. He didn't even try to cover his mouth.

Fekking Vulgarian..
We got those assholes where I work. Back when we were under a different retirement system, you could hoard and cash in obscene amounts of sick leave on retirement - or "burn it" in one massive half year "vacation". So these fuckers would come in with every disease imaginable, hacking, coughing, sneezing, even puking. But they were "too sick to do any WORK". Dumping their work on the rest of us. They'd infect everyone around them with their shit.

I hated them for it. Selfish fucks.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
One of my first couple of jobs was at a large private bank in Boston. There were lots of 20-somethings, fresh out of college, there. Thursday nights, large groups of us would go out and hit the town, hard (I actually didn't drink from 20-25). We weren't making lots of money, so we'd go to cheap places with cheap bear and greasy food. Friday mornings, the men's room on our floor was like a war zone. It seemed like everyone was laying down napalm. I'd go to a different floor (with mostly older execs on it) if I needed the john.

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
We got those assholes where I work. Back when we were under a different retirement system, you could hoard and cash in obscene amounts of sick leave on retirement - or "burn it" in one massive half year "vacation". So these fuckers would come in with every disease imaginable, hacking, coughing, sneezing, even puking. But they were "too sick to do any WORK". Dumping their work on the rest of us. They'd infect everyone around them with their shit.

I hated them for it. Selfish fucks.
Dense social spaces and cultural ignorance escalated influenza a little over a hundred years ago. It's when, not if history cycles back..

Latest Threads