sold

notslavvy

Reaction score
Hi all, first post on here but I have 33 perfect transactions on ebay as sama-eliz, where you will currently find this guitar listed

Limited Run of 200 from the Memphis Custom Shop

EBay auction ended at 2475, buyer backed out, back on the market. $2800 OBO + Shipping, I'll eat the paypal fee

Has had a professional neck repair (done by Gibson) right where the headstock joins the neck (crack not break). Do some research before lowballing me, there is a ton of literature out there to suggest neck repairs make the neck stronger and add resonance to the guitar

I know repairs are a touchy subject but I've had it for 2 years since the repair and it plays perfect, I'm just thinning the herd is all.

Otherwise mint, not a scratch on it.

Redesigned neck dimensions: Added thickness to Peghead transition provides greater strength and stability

Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer

Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability

Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand

Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation

New finish colors: New variations on your favorite vintage color schemes as well as all new, eye catching colors

Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality

MHS Humbucker Pickups: Total PAF tones from vintage-style windings with mismatched coils

LP13.jpg
LP12.jpg
LP11.jpg
LP10.jpg
LP9.jpg
LP8.jpg
LP7.jpg
LP6.jpg
LP5.jpg
LP4.jpg
LP3.jpg
LP2.jpg