Reaction score
8.8 lbs
Medium chunky neck
Wizz Premium Clone pickups
HM Retrospec TRC
HM Retrospec knobs
I don't know what the other parts are, stock from builder

Slick, dark, swirly Braz board on this.

Guitar plays fantastically and sounds even better. Very articulate with the Wizz pickups in it. I'd describe this one as fairly bright in character, with forward high-mids that sound very old-school when it's all cranked up. Unplugged it's very very resonant.

This well-known builder is getting better and better all the time. This is a pretty recent build and has quite a Historic Makeovers type glassy finish compared to his older builds. Nice natural weather checking too.

If you're a little T.O,'d because I haven't posted a full body shot, just message me and I'll email or text to you. Maybe even one of the guitar. ;)

3000 shipped in a TKL brown/pink case with Wizz pups.

IMG_4090.jpg
IMG_4091.jpg
IMG_4092.jpg
IMG_4094.jpg
IMG_4095.jpg
IMG_4097.jpg

Last edited:

jenton70

Premium Member
Reaction score
Putting this back up, need the dough! 3k shipped!

egrassel

Reaction score
i wish i was in the know about what these are - its so secretive - for good reason, but still - how does one get privy

jenton70

Premium Member
Reaction score
i wish i was in the know about what these are - its so secretive - for good reason, but still - how does one get privy
The only thing I've noticed people don't discuss publicly would be builder's names. The guitars are usually hand built with old school woods like honduran mahogany and braz rosewood. Most have some level of aging or distress though not always. In most cases they are every bit as good (arguably better) as what you'll find in the CS. Some builders have been given nicknames like The Italian Job (english) and, in the case of this guitar, Hotlanta. Hope this helps a bit.

kingsxman

Reaction score
I've got one of these guitars from this builder Highly recommended. This is a good price.
I've had 2 of these and both were better than any of the 15 plus custom shop LP's I've had over the years. I'm probably ONLY going with replicas now.

MCT

Reaction score
So is this bad boy for sale or not?

jco.1

Reaction score
Thank god....the temptation is past. Congrats to jenton and the new owner. :cheers2:

Latest Threads