SOLD

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Nice guitar and the Goldie is a killer!
I really like everything about the design of these Yammies. This one I’m selling was near perfect as a bare-bones Rock machine. The pickup upgrade makes it dynamite. And the YELLOW! Especially on the back and neck. It truly makes a statement sonically and visually.

redking

Reaction score
I really like everything about the design of these Yammies. This one I’m selling was near perfect as a bare-bones Rock machine. The pickup upgrade makes it dynamite. And the YELLOW! Especially on the back and neck. It truly makes a statement sonically and visually.
I would like to pick up one of the Japanese models with the matte finish and racing stripes some day.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I would like to pick up one of the Japanese models with the matte finish and racing stripes some day.
Those look sweet, though I've never seen one in person. But for me, when I go that big on a Yammy, it'll be a MIJ SG.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Note to potential Canadian buyers. The Yamaha Canada website no longer features the stock yellow version of this Revstar. Methinks if you dig this one, you will have to order it from abroad. Here's you chance and it's been upgraded to be a legit, versatile Rock machine.

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.42.36 AM.png

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! It's given me a couple of years of great joy. However, I impulsively bought the next level ‘Maya Gold’-top and Freddy G swapped the nut for dyed-black bone and the pups for a donated 490/498 set. I can’t put this down now and the yellow is the 'odd guitar out' in my collection.
View attachment 423704
Well that explains that! Congrats!!

smk506

Reaction score
How is this still here at $265 American?!?

That’s like 5 trips to McDonald’s, a movie in the theater with your sweetie and like $20 thrown in.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
How is this still here at $265 American?!?

That’s like 5 trips to McDonald’s, a movie in the theater with your sweetie and like $20 thrown in.
I think I have a local buyer. But yeah, with the pup changes, I can't think of a better guitar for the price.