SOLD

gravedanger

Reaction score
For your consideration is a really special piece. This is a 2019 Custom Shop R4 made for the NAMM show earlier this year. A stunning example that was used to show off the line-up for 2019. The gold finish this year is really spot on.

The guitar is NOT chambered and weighs an amazing 7lbs 11oz. Currently the lightest non-chambered LP I've ever had my hands on and it's a joy to play.

Guitar is in mint/as-new condition and includes the original hardshell case and stickers that signify this guitar was displayed at NAMM this year. It also sports a cool low serial number for those that care about such things :)

$3600 shipped in the CONUS via PPG. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be listing this one on reverb shortly, as well.

teleboli

Reaction score
I bought a 2019 R4 a couple weeks ago. I am completely blown away impressed by the guitar. Mine is 49038.

I've owned many Historic LP's over the years including 2 HM's. This one is as good at least as any of them.

I could go on and on about the look, feel and sound but I will just say I was so taken with it I hunted down a pair of '52 soap bars to install in it.

This one looks killer as well. GLWTS

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Butterscotch heaven and that NAMM sticker rocks :jam:.