SOLD

speakeasy

Reaction score
Selling or possibly trading a beautiful Custom Telecaster built by Ron Kirn in 2017. Ron is one of the elite custom builders out there for Telecaster and Stratocaster style guitars. I got this in a trade recently, but I’ve decided I've got too many telecasters, and I’m looking to try some other stuff.

The body is a figured swamp ash body with arm, belly, and heel contours. The finish is a semi transparent cobalt blue in reticulated satin nitro. The reticulated satin makes for a really cool looking and feeling finish.

The maple neck has a rosewood board with abalone markers finished in a gloss nitro that was hand rubbed back to satin by Ron to have a great played in feeling. Neck is a standard C shape with a 9.25-11 compound radius. On each of his guitars Ron rolls the fingerboard edges to give it a vintage classic feel.

It has Schaller locking tuners, bone nut, Gotoh 6 saddle bridge. The neck HB is an SD 59, and Ron wound the middle and bridge custom for this guitar.
This is a truly one of a kind guitar from one of the best builders out there. Comes with paperwork from Ron and a Gator Hardshell case. The guitar is in the same excellent condition from when it came from Ron's shop. There is a touch of discoloration on the treble side on the gold pickup cover.

Open to partial trade for Aura Spectrum DI, or Strat/JM Neck, or a Classic/Trad LP.

1300 Shipped FIRM. Can provide Reverb account for ratings/references.

Last edited:

speakeasy

Reaction score
Halloween bump. Open to partial trades with MIJ LPs too. Open to alot.

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
Bump for a cool tele built in my Jacksonville,FL hometown.

No affiliation, just a fellow tele junkie from FL