SOLD

Brazilnut

Reaction score
A basically unplayed 19-year-old SG Special in an unusual color, with a beautiful ebony fingerboard on top of a really comfortable rounded slim neck. At approximately seven lbs, it's balanced, with no neck dive. All original, except for Dunlop strap buttons and open-faced pickup covers. The old 490 pickup set is warm, fat, and juicy, with sweet highs. Really fine old pickups. Several pinprick indentations here and there, and swirl marks overall. No breaks, cracks, repairs, or blemishes. No tarnishing or corrosion of metal parts. The finish is a beautiful translucent chocolate color. Action is professionally tweaked, with level frets and low strings. Ready to gig. Comes with a newer brown Gibson SG case [not pictured.]

I'd like to get $875 shipped for it.

Attachments

SoCal Flood

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Cool looking guitar and a tempting price. If I needed an SG I’d probably pull the trigger. Glws!

Brazilnut

Reaction score
The pickups in this SG really sound great--clear, articulate, and still very warm. Cranked, it really sings. This thing was made to rock. Very authoritative sound, clearer than my 2004 Standard. And it really rings unplugged, too.