SOLD

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Whelp, picked up a vintage piece and have to make room. Here's a really spectacular guitar for sale. It checks all the boxes and you won't be disappointed. This was spec'd and built as a personal guitar by a well known individual at the Custom Shop. As you can expect, he got his pick of the best tops and woods for this guitar. The aging also got special treatment and is more in line with something you'd see from HM, etc.

It's been used several times in official Gibson Instagram/Twitter/website posts, etc. I think you can see why. Details:

- Weight: 7lbs 14 oz WITH the Custom Shop badge. Not chambered :)
- Color: Royal Tea Burst
- Dark rosewood fretboard
- Extremely well done aging with checking and authentic looking wear.

Price = $5450 Shipped via PPG. Buyer adds 3% for fees if using normal PayPal.

OH MY WORD that is one of the most perfect lps my 4 geeky eyes have ever seen.:drool::drool::drool::thumbs:

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Bump! Lots of interest but no sale yet!
There aren't a lot of us out there who can afford such a fine instrument. Doesn't mean we can't drool a little.

There is someone on this forum who will buy it. Might take a while.

StubbyJ

Reaction score
Beautiful. Looks really good in the 2nd Gibson Custom photo.

73Fender

Reaction score
Wow is right. The weight, the back story, it’s obviously desirable to say the least. You know it had special attention as well.

gravedanger

Reaction score
Nice full/round carve. Feels a tiny bit rounder than some R9s I've played. It's supposedly a Carmelita carve. Here are some pics: