Sold

Valkyrie

Reaction score
I’m selling to fund another reissue. This guitar is in mint condition. I’m the original owner and have barely played it and it has never been out of the house and always stored in its case. I swapped out the original bridge with an ABR and the original knobs with aged top hats. I also put a blank truss rod cover on it. I have all these parts and they are included with the guitar along with the pickguard. You will also notice it has a one piece body. The top figure is difficult to photograph but it has a very nice top.

It plays and sounds great it has all original electronics and the Classic 57s sound great in this guitar. It is very resonant and plays like butter. Included is the OHSC.

$1400 plus shipping to you.

Attachments

Last edited:

ErictheRed

Reaction score
I think that's a 2011, so it would be weight relieved, yes. Not chambered, though.

I love wine red Les Pauls, especially the ones that are more red and less purple, like this one.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
I think that's a 2011, so it would be weight relieved, yes. Not chambered, though.

I love wine red Les Pauls, especially the ones that are more red and less purple, like this one.

It’s a really nice guitar but I’m unloading a few. I have an eye on a 19’ R9.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Still thinking about it...

What's the neck carve and weight?
I’ll weigh it this evening after work. I don’t recall what it actually was. As for the neck carve it’s not a slim 60s style at all. In fact it’s very close to my 2012 R9. I think Gibson called it a vintage carve or something. It’s comfortable and if I was dying for a new reissue I wouldn’t be selling it. I just can’t lay out the funds without clearing out the stable.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Reaction score
The guitar weighs 10lbs 1 oz according to my handy dandy digital kitchen scale.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Just a couple more days here and I’m going to put her up on the big for sale sites. Was hoping to unload her here first since I won’t have to deal with the usual CL crap and I don’t really like paying websites when i sell my gear. But she’s gotta go.