SOLD!

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I have a 90's Gibson Hard Shell Les Paul Case With Shroud for Sale. It's in excellent condition with only slight signs of use for a 20+ year old case. The only thing worth mentioning is it already has the combination lock set but comes with the original paperwork. You'll get that info when shipped of course. I'm asking $OLD plus shipping and accept PPG. If you have any questions please ask. Apparently most of my files are too big to post. If you'd like more pics PM me your email and I'll send them to you.

Last edited:

integra evan

Reaction score
90's cars are considered vintage when looking up auto parts in catalogs, so technically, yes lol.
These are great cases - I think they are stronger than the newer black ones. glws.

musicmaniac

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think we're both old BB. :laugh2: And as IE has pointed out these are great cases. Most of the ones I've seen (had a few band mates that had them over the years) are beat to crap but still doing their job.

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Reaction score
Best Gibson cases ever, IMO.

Sorry if I missed it, but is this for a Les Paul or other Gibson?

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I prefer PPG but am willing to negotiate other forms of payment I suppose. PM me and we can discuss particulars.

musicmaniac

Reaction score
One of these just sold on Reverb for a lot more. Maybe I should've put it on there too. :hmm:

judson

Reaction score
Twenty-five years old is usually considered vintage.
so i guess i am ancient ? and i have vintage underwear?...dont tell any 26 yr old women she is vintage unless you like to get slapped alot.

i have one of these cases for my 1991 firebird, great heavy duty case, the FB case is huge, very sturdy, well built.

i bring it to the beach in the summer and rent it out to college kids for the weekends...:h5:

very nice case, glws

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I like that idea better anyway, I was going by George Gruhn who I used to like but recently came off as a kind of an arrogant, marble mouthed cork sniffer in a vid I watched taking dumps on 1970s guitars. OK maybe they all werent gems but ive heard plenty of nice 1970s Strats and seen many lovely crafted sounding Norlins ,.besides i own a 1997 Fender MIM that has a a rosewood neck ,small headstock and yellowing pickguard that could pass for a mid 1960s just sayin :D .

Side Burns

Reaction score
Isn't 25 years considered Classic
50 years considered vintage

Either way looks like a nice case GLWS!