SOLD - Scatterbrane BenWahbrane Zebra Set

jeffy

Reaction score
I bought these back in 2012 soon after I got my 2012 Standard. These might be the first aftermarket pickups with the Molex 1-5 PicoBlade connectors on them. At the time no one was offering the connectors so I had to research them myself. A lot of the pickup builders here jumped on it after I shared the info. You can read about it over here.

I've decided to sell them so I can try something new. There's nothing wrong with these and they are kind of a rare sight these days. They are VERY lightly used. The guitar's a case queen. If you have a newer Gibson with the 1-5 Molex connector (4-Con wire) these will just drop in. Otherwise cut the connectors off and solder away. Not sure what they go for now so I'll just say $300 OBO plus shipping.

Thanks

ACtC-3c2-DRfqwPJA90azoJYJbmHDOm5usqaTPqqjA9Dfpm60CqHVm2ypiWOrfj3m6KW4X1_x3xAv1oJbTP7jJe7bH_4tJSdFMo8WHNdIGAzNRSDLYTqayjxvUH2-1IkQNmKzV2MHKTB3VyJJ4gDEIQqeDjx9Q=w702-h935-no

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Shiiit, these are rare as hen's teeth and some of the best sounding PAF replicas you can't get anymore. Rod screwed himself over but his pickups were superb.

bassmannlespaulman

Reaction score
Only 300? You definitely under sold these, they're not in production anymore you could have got away with at least 400 to even 500 bucks but oh well

dogbone94

Reaction score
Only 300? You definitely under sold these, they're not in production anymore you could have got away with at least 400 to even 500 bucks but oh well

Good on you Jeffy for not gouging us gear heads. I'm all for making a dollar, but passing the savings on to the next man is awesome.
I have a set of jazzbranes and waterbranes that are killers......

Latest Threads