SOLD: ReWind Electric NOS Wire 58 PAF Humbucker Set

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
Last edited:

MCT

Reaction score
Never installed?! Wow.

I got a set of NOS wire Creme Brûlée’s from him and they’re incredible. Based on those and my regular Rewind ‘58’s, I can imagine these must be incredible.

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
Never installed?! Wow.

I got a set of NOS wire Creme Brûlée’s from him and they’re incredible. Based on those and my regular Rewind ‘58’s, I can imagine these must be incredible.

I have the original 58s, so I’d love to keep and use these but mitigating circumstances preclude that. I’m using Creme Brûlée’s with A3s atm and those are pretty killer.

Last edited:

Brian Virts

Reaction score
Any idea how these compare to the Wizz Vintage Wires? Any video? thanks!

MasterEvan07

Reaction score

It’s been too many years since I played Wizz to have appropriate or useful recollection. The ‘58 clips on the ReWind humbucker page are excellent baseline reference while these give that final 10-15%.

cain

Reaction score
The Rewinds we’re a real head turner for me. Just killer. I’ve put them in 2 guitars after taking Holmes out and the rewinds are staying. I’ve been through dozens of guitars and multiple pickup changes and I wish I could of found these years ago.

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
The Rewinds we’re a real head turner for me. Just killer. I’ve put them in 2 guitars after taking Holmes out and the rewinds are staying. I’ve been through dozens of guitars and multiple pickup changes and I wish I could of found these years ago.

Yeah, I’ve used gobs of different humbuckers over the years, but am really happy with my ReWinds. ‘58s and ‘64s are my present jam.

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
Partial trade interest pedals:
Basic Audio Futureman
Gamechanger Light Pedal
RevivalDRIVE
Benson Tall Bird
Beetronics Swarm
Blackstone OD

Latest Threads