sold, please delete

mundtjg

Reaction score
Selling a set of Electric City JH Tribute pickups. Normally these were wound upside down so it was like having the left hand pickups in your right hand guitar, but these were wound normally so they are just a set of great, late 60s style Strat pickups. Bridge is wound slightly hotter than the neck and middle pickup. I don't have anything to meter them, but if I recall correctly the neck and middle were 5.8 or 5.9k typically and I had asked Bill to wind the bridge to 6.2 or 6.3. Perfect for Hendrix and Gilmour. The switch, pots and cap are from a Martin Six String Customs diy kit. Cap is a .047 paper in oil cap. Wires had a little slack so I think they should install easily into a new guitar. No covers or knobs, but I will send in a 3 ply white pickguard as a little extra protection while shipping

These sound awesome. I've had them in my '61 custom shop Strat for probably 6 or 7 years. I took them out just to put in a set of pickups that more aligns with the year of the guitar. I was going to keep them to put in a partscaster but I ended up buying an MIJ Les Paul and sold the Strat so I don't need them. Asking $250 via PayPal which includes shipping to the US. Message me to work out the details. Thanks

IMG_E1967.JPG
IMG_E1969.JPG

Attachments

mundtjg

Reaction score
Bump, installed in pickguard that will be included. No covers or knobs
IMG_E1987.JPG
IMG_E1988.JPG

Latest Threads