Sold - Please delete

theusualdan

Reaction score
2002 Les Paul Standard AA Light Burst top loaded with Bare Knuckle Mules and upgraded Emerson 50s wiring and 3 way switch. Plays and sounds great, but I just find myself playing the thicker neck of my R7 more, so I was hoping to find a similar vibe with a bigger neck. Neck on this according to Gibson is the 50's style, however FWIW. Roughly 9lbs. There are some dings in the top and some light scratches/worming on the back but nothing through the finish, and a couple of headstock dings that I tried to get photos of as best I could. Back of the neck feels played and nicely worn, but again, nothing through the finish. Feel free to ask for more photos, etc. Price for straight purchase would be $2100 shipped.

Would be open to trade toward a LPR8 if anyone's got something out there. Not necessarily looking for something perfect as I'd like to gig with it. Ok with most colors aside from tobacco and heritage cherry. Have cash on my end to even things up. Also could be tempted by a player grade R7...

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Looking to trade toward a LPR8 if anyone's got something out there. Not necessarily looking for something perfect as I'd like to gig with it. Ok with most colors aside from tobacco and heritage cherry. If you're interested in the below guitars and have an R8, let's talk!

What I have to trade:
2002 Les Paul Standard AA Light Burst top loaded with Bare Knuckle Mules. Plays and sounds great, but I just find myself playing the thicker neck of my R7 more, so I was hoping to find a similar vibe with a bigger neck. Roughly 9lbs. Only have a couple pics on my phone at the moment. These make it look less used than it is. There are, in fact, some dings in the top and some light scratches/worming, but nothing through the finish. Back of the neck feels played and nicely worn, but again, nothing through the finish. Just feels slightly matte on the back of the neck. Will add more pictures (if I don't take the ad down and come to my senses).

2019 Fender Telecaster Deluxe with Lollar Regal wide range humbuckers. This guitar was put together in 2019, and all parts are American professional series... but they were not mated at the factory. Thus this is technically a partscaster. Super high quality though. Bone nut, and American spec everything with the upgraded Lollars.

Thats a sweet Tele best of luck! :D

theusualdan

Reaction score
Considering listing to Reverb to get a sale, but would prefer to deal with someone on the forum.

theusualdan

Reaction score
Tele is pending sale. A note on the LP: It's a 50's style neck as opposed to 60's. Still very comfortable, and notably smaller than my R7's neck.

theusualdan

Reaction score
Tele is sold. Open to trades plus cash on my end for the Les Paul.

jim777

Reaction score
Wow, wish I had something to sell that would get me $2100, I'd grab that in a heartbeat!

Deftone

Reaction score
Your dog is saying "don't even think about trading or selling that beautiful LP"

Or maybe he's saying "Are you going to take me for a walk or not?"