Sold Please Delete

egrassel

Reaction score
Just picked this up - but ALSO just got laid off SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO f me right?

Up for grabs is this 2018 (finished 11/18, and picked up by me a on 12/18) 1954 Les Paul Custom - weird story with this one. This was ordered by my local shop, for a really good customer of theirs. They didnt take a deposit on the thing, and the guy never came to pick it up. Vic put it in my hands and said 'check this out' and I loved it. The combo of alnico V and the p90 is just ridiculous. This has a nice fat neck with nice shoulders, but super comfortable. Solid ebony board is dark as night. This is also crazy light, around 8lb12oz for SOLID mahogany!

anyways - here she is. was5500 now 5000! pp gift or you pick up the fees - shipping is negotiable. US only tho.

Last edited:

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's frickin sweet man

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Sorry to read that egrassel. What a shame. She's certainly one beautiful "Black Beauty"!

GLWTS! I hope you have a couple of buyers that end-up in a bidding war and you get more than you're asking.

egrassel

Reaction score
Sorry to read that egrassel. What a shame. She's certainly one beautiful "Black Beauty"!

GLWTS! I hope you have a couple of buyers that end-up in a bidding war and you get more than you're asking.
very kind of you to say. Im taking a hit as it is, and if you wanted to order one of these youll see that. Also the months long wait.

Hopefully someone wants it like i did. Its one of those guitars that when you pick it up youre like "oh yeah, this is a good one"

egrassel

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm really picky at the moment and prefer the McCarty bridge on a 54. It's a beautiful piece however, for sure! :drool: GLWS! :cheers2:
thanks. ya the 54 custom was the very first with this bridge, the standard had the wraparound. but this alnico 5 tho....:drool:

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
very kind of you to say. Im taking a hit as it is, and if you wanted to order one of these youll see that. Also the months long wait.

Hopefully someone wants it like i did. Its one of those guitars that when you pick it up youre like "oh yeah, this is a good one"
Given what a beautiful guitar it is, I would think someone will grab her pretty quickly

:cheers2:

Latest Threads