SOLD ON EBAY

Mattcran

Reaction score
Sold on ebay

2016 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Ebony / Black Gloss. Excellent condition. Besides a few light, whispy clearcoat scratches like any gloss black guitar gets by even looking at it the wrong way, it's about perfect. No fret wear. This one has the push/pull volume pots for coil splitting. Plays great, no issues.

Includes hardshell case and all the original case candy. Smoke-free, pet-free home. Absolutely no smoke, must or mildew odors on the guitar or in the case. Shipping to ConUS lower 48 only to US based buyers with US based bank/PayPal accounts!

Asking $700 plus any payment fees and actual shipping to be quoted. I use FedEx Ground and should be able to ship for $40-$60 depending on your proximity to Ohio. I can take payment by check, PayPal, PayPal Friends/Family or Zelle/Chase Quick-Pay. Quickest to reach me directly via email at mattcran@hotmail.com

****NO TRADES****

Last edited:

Mattcran

Reaction score
Anybody? I thought I priced it pretty fairly. If you pay without fees, I should be able to ship most places in the Central US for around $50 and you're $750 out the door. Half of what they originally advertised for and thing is damn near unplayed condition!

SoCal Flood

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like a very fair price on a great guitar! If I could justify another at the moment I’d pick this one up. Glws brother!

Mattcran

Reaction score
Seems like a very fair price on a great guitar! If I could justify another at the moment I’d pick this one up. Glws brother!
Thanks. Giving it one last shot before the 4th, then I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks!