SOLD: MESA Mark V 90 watt head $1525

Lkdog

Reaction score
Am selling my MESA Mark V 90 watt head which is still the mother of all MESA amps in my opinion.
Am mostly using an AXE III right now and it is not getting used so am passing it along. This is the fourth one I have had. I always end up getting another one when I want a real tube amp, and will no doubt pick up one again someday. The MESA Mark I mode alone is worth the price of admission.

Has ability to go from pristine cleans, to medium gain, to heavy gain and of course has all classic Mesa tones and the MESA EQ for sound shaping. Really 9 amps in one.

In great shape cosmetically with no marks, and there are no mechanical issues.
Comes with foot switch, foot switch cable, and headcover.

Here are all the specs: https://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/mark-series/mark-five/index.html

Asking $1600 $1550 now $1525 via PayPal Gift including insured shipping in lower USA.
Will split regular PayPal fees if you wish to pay that way.

Last edited:

ErictheRed

Reaction score
If I didn't already have a Triple Crown...I've been tempted to add a Mark V, as I've just recently come to love Mesas.

Lkdog

Reaction score
If I didn't already have a Triple Crown...I've been tempted to add a Mark V, as I've just recently come to love Mesas.
It's really quite an amp. Great build quality and engineering. Amazing range of sounds in it.

Lkdog

Reaction score
Getting some lower offers on REVERB.

Grab it here much cheaper. Now $1525 shipped and insured PP Gift.

Am also including a spare set of MESA power tubes.

Latest Threads