SOLD: Knaggs Kenai Tier 3 | Onyx/Silver

golem

Reaction score
I got this off of a local guitarist in a cover band. It's one of the nicer singlecuts I've played, but I picked up too many guitars during the pandemic and something has got to go. This and a Ron Kirn tele I have are on the chopping block. I don't think I've sold here specifically, but I've sold via AGF, TGP, and you can see my feedback on Reverb.

The top of this is near mint, but there are worming and minor scratches on the black, plus a ding I didn't see initially on the top side of the guitar. It's definitely not a guitar I'd sell to someone who prefers mint/excellent condition guitars (unless you only want it to be mint facing forward).

I'm asking $2K if we can use PayPal. More if it's via Reverb (higher fees). I can sell it cheaper if you're within a few hours of where I live and we can meet personally.

The damage:

I think I'd be more keen on a partial trade for a double cut guitar than anything, but I do want to get back into photography so if you've got a good deal on a lightweight digital SLR with either prime lenses or a zoom that has a low f stop, I'd probably be game.

Last edited:

integra evan

Reaction score
Nice guitar. Just a heads up, put an asking price/trade value price on it.

golem

Reaction score
Time for a bump. The previous owner lost the build sheet and contacting Peter Wolff I was able to get the specs but they don't issue new build sheets.

golem

Reaction score
Nitro McCarty w/5708's ?
For a trade? I'm definitely a fan of PRS. It's be better to send me a Private Message with pictures of the guitar, how much it weighs, and anything else you think I should know about the condition.

golem

Reaction score

That's a picture from the original shop that sold it. The build sheet was lost by the previous owner and Knaggs doesn't reissue them (annoying but I'm not trying to singlehandedly change a company's policy).

golem

Reaction score

That's this exact guitar, but with a different bridge pickup.

Latest Threads