SOLD! Gibson Les Paul G0 / R0 Reissue in Lemonburst

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
SOLD!

For sale- Gibson Les Paul G0 1960 reissue in beautiful lemonburst. I believe its a 2008 (the serial starts with G0 8). This is a heartbreaker, I've spent so much time looking for this guitar and now, due to financial reasons I'm forced to sell it. It plays and sounds just as beautiful as it looks, and has excellent tone and sustain. There's nothing wrong with this guitar, everything is right. Includes hardcase and all case candy, COA, etc. I need to sell asap so I've priced at it a low $2200.00. I will ship as long as the buyer covers cost, insured, preferably over night. Feel free to contact me with any questions, or pics, I guess mine are too big for this server... Ill try to fix that and get them posted on this thread.

Last edited:

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
2mb is the upload limit. Instagram links work fine too.

KS 5150

Reaction score
Very good price! Sorry that you have to sell, that sucks. GLWS

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
I can email pics for now, thanks for the condolences, it really does suck, but someones going to get a great guitar at a great price.

darth550

Reaction score
I did. This one was a mistake. I was on my phone and thought I was in the PM. Thanks though. :)

T Willis

Reaction score
So tempting.... my Darkburst G0 is probably my favorite guitar overall out of all mine.