SOLD Gibson 50th Anniversary '68 Les Paul Custom Reissue Limited Edition PRICE DROP

Scott Dollyhite

Reaction score
Up for sell is my 50th Anniversary '68 Les Paul Custom Reissue Limited Edition. I've only owned it for a few weeks and it's a KILLER guitar. It's one of the lightest '68's of this run weighing in between 8.8-8.9 lbs. I'd love to keep it but I went a bit nuts last month and bought this guitar in addition to a Brazilian R9 and I've over extended a bit so something has to go. It's in great shape overall but does show signs of being played. I bought it "new" from Chicago Music Exchange. They told me it was never on the floor but it had obviously been played. I was willing to overlook any slight blemishes because the guitar is just that great. There are some pick marks above the low E string and some faint marks in the finish around the knobs. There are also some faint marks on the pickup covers around the adjustment screws. I've tried to take a photo or 2 to highlight them but they are pretty faint and hard to capture. Anyway, they in no way detract from how great this thing looks and sounds. It's currently shown with a Faber bridge but it will ship with the original bridge with nylon saddles. There were only 300 of these made! Asking $SOLD PP'd and shipped.

yjbo70qigncmd7tuhfjg.jpg

h6cecvm6lirgrnjkaw6e.jpg

brs2wn5zaolignanonhw.jpg

ksmzvbcobbebkin0sww7.jpg

jcs3sm5zgyvtwfwu9dzh.jpg

qjbmzxfnic2qnnve3ma9.jpg

kfmh6espnzafgvjcwxsg.jpg

Last edited:

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Isn't that the VOS finish where it's supposed to look aged?

Latest Threads