SOLD - Gibson 1958 R8 Iced Tea Les Paul Hand-Picked Top - Gloss - $SOLD

jaqueh

Reaction score
$SOLD to me after all other costs.

Gorgeous guitar in iced tea. This is the gloss version so it is the uncharged version. 2013 is when they first switch to custombuckers and hide glue for the neck joint. This one is a hand picked top so it has some flame despite it being a “plain top”. The top has a lot of interesting characteristics. Neck profile is also much closer to an r9 about .85” - .93”. Weighs about 8.75 pounds. Has minor marks on the pickguard that were impossible to photograph. The volume and tone knobs also look like some cracks are forming. They work fine though. Has almost no binding bleed.

xo0ennn8go7f5ste8ip0.jpg

Imgur album:

Last edited:

jaqueh

Reaction score
great deal for a custom shop with hand picked specs!

Inland Bagpipe

Reaction score
i'm interested just waiting for a Custom Shop I have to sell in the mean time. Bump for a gorgeous guitar regardless.

kelsodeez

Reaction score
Any interest in trade for a custom shop strat? I'm in the bay area too so we can both try the guitars before trading if you're interested

jaqueh

Reaction score
Any interest in trade for a custom shop strat? I'm in the bay area too so we can both try the guitars before trading if you're interested
Just looking for a sale sorry. I got another r0 coming in which this is funding. Message me if you're interested checking it out and purchasing and are local though!

Latest Threads