***SOLD***FS: 2006 VOS Custom “57” Les Paul Jr. Single Cut Reissue

mjross

Reaction score
This a killer guitar and I’d keep it but I’m left handed! I purchased this amazing guitar unintentionally during a Canadian collector guitar auction over the web. Word of wisdom, don’t hit the green bid button accidentally when you set your iPad down, but that’s a long story!

Nonetheless, here’s the description from the auction where I purchased the guitar:

GIBSON LES PAUL JR LPJRSC VOS CUSTOM 6 STRING ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH WOOD NECK, BLACK / YELLOW FINISH, HARD TRANSPORT CASE & PAPERWORK *LIMITED EDITION RELEASE BRUCE KULICK GUITAR* ( FORMER LEAD GUITAR FOR KISS )

Not exactly sure about the “Limited Edition Release Bruce Kulick” (Former Lead Guitar For Kiss) means but pretty cool nonetheless!

1659462712404.jpeg

I am able to play the guitar because I play lefty strung righty but can’t get to the higher registers on the neck due to the single cut or I’d keep it. This guitar REALLY surprised me! Never thought a single pickup could sound so good. Some day I’ll have one of these but the lefty version. However, lefty Reissues are like hens teeth!

This guitar was owned by a collector and appears to have been played very little. Comes with COA, correct case and all the case candy. The guitar cable that Gibson included back then still has the tie wraps on it.

I need to net $3200 on this one. You pay shipping etc…

Pics below are from the Canadian shipping company prior to shipping. They did a great job by the way!

1659462351458.jpeg

1659462388904.jpeg

1659462420455.jpeg

1659462449392.jpeg

Check this out, pretty cool!

Last edited:

Latest Threads