SOLD: 2018 Tom Murphy Painted and Aged R9

Rezamatix

Reaction score
What do you think is the right price? $5950 for a Murphy painted / Murphy aged beauty like that one seems like a pretty good deal to me.

+1

Also bad taste to make that comment in a for sale thread.

well, no disrespect intended but you were the one that you couldn't "believe" its still around, i was just responding that maybe the price was the reason? it wasnt meant to be a dig on the seller but more an observation of the market....If it was priced at 4500 then your statement would seem to be more applicable, thats all.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
well, no disrespect intended but you were the one that you couldn't "believe" its still around, i was just responding that maybe the price was the reason? it wasnt meant to be a dig on the seller but more an observation of the market....If it was priced at 4500 then your statement would seem to be more applicable, thats all.
Reza, not to pile on, but they are right on this one. Look on Reverb or Ebay....IF you can find one, these are 8k guitars....AT LEAST, all day long. And those won't have the top this one does, which, as you know always drives the price up. That aside, it's bad etiquette to imply something is overpriced on someone's FS thread. This is a solid deal on an axe that checks all of the boxes. Top, weight, Murphy....it's a great deal.

Rezamatix

Reaction score
Reza, not to pile on, but they are right on this one. Look on Reverb or Ebay....IF you can find one, these are 8k guitars....AT LEAST, all day long. And those won't have the top this one does, which, as you know always drives the price up. That aside, it's bad etiquette to imply something is overpriced on someone's FS thread. This is a solid deal on an axe that checks all of the boxes. Top, weight, Murphy....it's a great deal.

My apologies to the op, I was only responding to that one cats disbelief about it still being here in regards to how soft the market is, not trying to infer his guitar isn't worth it..

Rezamatix

Reaction score
So glad thats out of my life. I kept coming back to look at it.