** SOLD ** 2016 Les Paul Swamp Ash Studio

Fiesta Red

Reaction score
Les Paul Studio Swamp Ash

$900 shipped and paypalled. Absolutely no trades.

Year: 2016
Serial Number: 160066903
Weight: 7 lbs, 8.3 oz

These were part of a Limited Run by Gibson in 2016. It is in excellent condition. Natural satin finish does not show any dings, dents or scratches. No buckle rash. I bought this about a year in mint condition. There is no noticeable fret wear.

Swamp Ash body with Maple Neck

The Swamp Ash Studio retains many of the iconic Les Paul’s traditional elements, including a hand-carved top and a neck crafted from a single piece of mahogany, hand-sanded to perfection and given Gibson’s traditional ’50s rounded profile. Other standard appointments include figured acrylic dot fingerboard inlays, a Corian nut, Gibson’s legendary Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece and new quick-connect control pocket assembly. The pickups are a pair of Suhr Thornbuckers: a regular Thornbucker in the neck position, and a plus-model in the bridge position.

I have added push/pull pots to the tone controls, so that they tap the corresponding pickup. Extended tone possibilities. I will include all the original pots and pickups as well.

The Les Paul Swamp Ash Studio comes with a standard hardshell case with the Gibson USA silkscreened logo on top.

• Body Style: Les Paul Carved Top Body Species Swamp Ash
  • Satin Finish
  • Chrome Tailpiece
  • Gibson Stop Bar Bridge
  • Gibson Tune-O-Matic
  • Tuners Grover with vintage style Green Keys
  • Neck Pickup Thornbucker Plus
  • Bridge Pickup: Thornbucker
  • Controls: 2 Volume - 2 Tone - 3-Way Toggle. The tone knobs are push pull to tap the corresponding pickup to allow single coil tones reminiscent of telecaster tones.
  • Control Knobs: Black Speed
  • Control Pocket Cover
  • Neck Species Maple
  • Nut Corian
  • Nut Width Standard Gibson: 1.695" +/- .050"
  • Headstock Inlay Gibson Logo Silkscreen Gibson Logo
  • Fingerboard Species is Rosewood
  • Inlays Acrylic Dot
  • Frets 22
  • Scale Length 24 - 3/4

Cjsinla

Reaction score
I think you put the description of the Studio and you seem to be selling the Special. You may need to clarify as you describe two different guitars.

Fiesta Red

Reaction score
I think you put the description of the Studio and you seem to be selling the Special. You may need to clarify as you describe two different guitars.
It's a Studio. I corrected my title. Thanks!