SOLD - 2016 Fender American Elite HSS Stratocaster- Mint- $1125 shipped

Lkdog

Reaction score
This is a 2016 Fender American Elite HSS Stratocaster in Mystic Black. I bought from original owner who got it in September 2017 and played it very little. He is a drummer and a Les Paul guy.

Condition is about as Mint as a used guitar can be and is loaded with features as the higher end Fender production Strat.

I cannot find a mark on it. I actually took the protective wrap off of the pickguard and backplate.
Frets like new. Just setup to Fender specs.

Pickups are the Shawbucker humbucker and the new Fender noiseless pickups.
Has the S1 system with button in the Volume knob, and the small passing lane button that switches you
from any position straight to the bridge humbucker pickup and bypasses the tone control.

Has Fender locking short-post tuning machines, and new soft-touch control knobs.
I believe the neck profile is slightly revised also with a modern C that has a slight D shape higher up.

Has the redesigned contoured heel that allows easier access to upper frets and 9..5”-14” compound radius fingerboard. Satin finish neck.
Comes with Fender ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks and keys.

Comes with pop in Trem bar, and bridge adjustment Allen wrench.
Has the new truss rod wheel adjustment at the heel.

Weighs 8 lbs 4 oz.

It sounds and plays great. The Shawbucker fits well and does not overwhelm the singles, and the noiseless singles sound excellent.
I have an Am STd sitting here and they are just as stratty in my opinion and the no 60 cycle hum is great.

This is really nice guitar.

Asking $1125 Shipped using PayPal Gift.
Will split regular PayPal fess if you wish to use that.

Here is link to full Pics Album : Fender American Elite HSS Stratocaster 2016

Last edited:

Lkdog

Reaction score
July 4th weekend special.
$1125 shipped.
PayPal fees extra.

Latest Threads