*SOLD* 2015 Gibson Custom Shop 1968 Les Paul Custom VOS Reissue True Historic Spec (Ebony Board)

PeteNJ75

Reaction score
Sorry - this guitar has been sold.

Near mint condition 2015 '68 Les Paul Custom Historic VOS Reissue - super resonant unplugged (loudest of the 7-8 LPs I've owned), plays like melted butter, stays in tune better than any of my other guitars, and has that big, full, chunky Les Paul sound. Soaring, throaty lead tone. Weighs 9.5 lbs, perfect weight for a Custom - does not feel that heavy to me at all. I wrote Gibson and they confirmed this was made with True Historic specs. Has a real ebony board (none of that Richlite crap), hand wet-sanded VOS finish, and comes with the COA, Lifton case, replacement pickup switch cavity cover, and all case candy.

Asking only $3500 + UPS Ground shipping (probably around $40). I'm buying a new house, and need the money ASAP - so this is priced to sell.

Check out my crappy demo video here:

If you're looking at this, you probably already know the specs, but you can check them out here: gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2015/Custom/1968-Les-Paul-Custom-Reissue.aspx

Feel free to ask any questions! If I could, I would keep this thing forever; it’s that great of a guitar and I’m gonna miss it.

Last edited:

Latest Threads