SOLD: 2007 Gibson Les Paul G0 Goldtop refinish heavy relic wolfetones

analogsystem

Reaction score
2007 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul "G0" (1960 reissue) that has been refinished goldtop and reliced by RS guitarworks.

60s style neck profile that gets a little thicker near 12th fret

Wolfetone Marshallhead Alnico 2 Humbuckers

TonePros tailpiece and ABR-1 bridge, aged to match

Gibson custom hardshell case and original packing list.

$ SOLD thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

judson

Reaction score
everyone needs at least one goldie

i got my 72 goldie that fits for me

someone needs this no doubt..... :yesway:

analogsystem

Reaction score
GAS getting the best of me. Would consider full / partial trade for a Gibson Explorer or Hamer Standard.

To the top!

BDW60

Reaction score
holy smokes how is this still even here?? This for the price of a new LP Standard. Best deal I’ve seen here in quite some time. Somebody please pull the trigger ...

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
Does this include the Gibson Custom Shop & RS Certificates ? Is it weight relieved ? Good Luck with your sale!!!

ErictheRed

Reaction score
I have the same questions as BA-CHEE. I'm personally not much of a goldtop fan, but I've been looking for a G0 after regretting selling mine about four years ago, so I'm tempted...

Also, I would appreciate a more precise weight if you can get it. Maybe just run it to your local post office one evening and use the postal scale that they have? It's usually available after hours for self-service, and that's what I've always done for selling my higher end guitars online. I've gotten pretty picky about weight these days, sorry!

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
I have the same questions as BA-CHEE. I'm personally not much of a goldtop fan, but I've been looking for a G0 after regretting selling mine about four years ago, so I'm tempted...

Also, I would appreciate a more precise weight if you can get it. Maybe just run it to your local post office one evening and use the postal scale that they have? It's usually available after hours for self-service, and that's what I've always done for selling my higher end guitars online. I've gotten pretty picky about weight these days, sorry!
Thanks Eric. When I sell a guitar I take it down to my local Post Office and get it weighed on their digital scale so that there would be no doubt as to its weight. I don't play much anymore BUT having a guitar next to my computer is NICE! Just to take a break from crusing the internet. Again Good Luck with your sale!!!

analogsystem

Reaction score
Thanks for the questions! I don't have any certificates from Gibson or RS. I'm the 2nd owner of this guitar. I will try to get a more accurate weight this week. In a time before COVID I would have gone to the post office but not really feeling it at the moment.
Thanks again for the interest,
Dave

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
Nice for responding. How do you know RS did the work on this guitar? I m an OLD fella so would REAALY appreciate an accurate weight. Mine is 8lbs. 6oz. Good luck with your sale!!

analogsystem

Reaction score
Nice for responding. How do you know RS did the work on this guitar? I m an OLD fella so would REAALY appreciate an accurate weight. Mine is 8lbs. 6oz. Good luck with your sale!!

I emailed RS the serial number. Hoping they will reply in a day or two with confirmation.

I'll take the guitar to a shipping store of some kind and try to get an accurate weight soon.

Cheers!

bblooz

Reaction score
Pix of the pickup and control cavities would be nice.

Latest Threads