***SOLD***2007 Custom Shop Singlecut Les Paul Special TV Yellow w/$400 of upgrades

Ron W

Cable Guy
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Raising funds for a vintage Junior purchase, so this very clean '07 VOS LP Special in TV Yellow is on the block. This one has some very nice upgrades:

-Mojoaxe compensated tail piece ($139)
-Emerson LP harness with .015 & .022 vintage replica Bees and upgraded pots ($88)
-Montreaux time machine aged knobs ($78)
-Montreaux time machine aged switch plate ($28)
-Kluson 18:1 vintage style tuners ($49)
-Mojoaxe aged jack plate ($18)
-Aged switch tip of unknown origin

The 2007's are known for their use of Honduran mahogany bodies/necks and Madagascar rosewood fretboards. The beautiful TV Yellow finish on this one really shows off the grain in the mahogany, and the fretboard has some nice color to it as well.

The neck profile on this one is very similar to my R9. I'm not sure why Gibson used the 0, or 1960 s/n prefix for these Specials, when they are obviously based on 1955-58 singlecut TV Specials.

Condition is very clean, with some typical play wear but, nothing that bothered me when I bought it and I'm pretty picky. The play wear and VOS finish give it a nice "closet classic" look and feel. That being said, if you're into "mint" specimens, this might not be the "one" If you dig a killer single cut TV Yellow Special from the "good wood" year, then take a look. Pics are from my cell phone, I'll get some more detailed pics up soon.

Includes COA, Custom Shop case and case candy.

$2200 Paypal'd & shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any question or comments. Thanks for looking!

popk5WY.jpg

OWc2ot2.jpg

BlUfMQI.jpg

SlQtuuX.jpg

JCKlKMW.jpg

OQO56ka.jpg

Lots more pics here: https://imgur.com/5ET8iMf

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great guy to deal with. GLWS, Ron!