SOLD: 2004 Fender American Standard Stratocaster - $750 shipped

Lkdog

Reaction score
Am moving some gear and am selling this 2004 Fender American Standard Stratocaster. These were called the American Series Stratocaster for a few years (2000-2007) , and are the same longtime American Standard model line.

All stock. Great Candy Apple Red color, in excellent condition except for a couple very small paint surface touch ups (one on bottom and one small thin line one on top ridge) that are not perfectly matched, and a tiny impression on the back of neck that does not impact playing in any way.
I tried to capture these in bottom three pictures. Most guys would likely not mention, but I am a full disclosure seller.

Front and back and headstock very clean. Has satin neck finish in Fender C neck. Dark rosewood fret board clean. Frets near mint. Pickguard is mint green and in great condition.

Pickups in these sound great and I prefer them to the Custom Shop Fat 50s of recent years.
Bridge is slightly overwound which I like a lot. Offcially this was called the Delta Tone system of higher output bridge pickup with a no-load tone pot when at "10".
Plays great. Just setup and sounds like a Strat should.

Comes with original Fender case in VG condition, trem bar, bridge adjustment tool, and truss rod tool.
Weighs 8 lbs 3 oz.

Get a very clean USA American Std Strat at a decent price.

$750 shipped using PP Gift.
Will split regular PP fees if you want to use that.

No trades on this one.

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
You would have a customer if i had no bills to pay:( rent pfft

Latest Threads