SOA .... 4 episodes left

firesgt911

Reaction score
Agreed. I almost feel obligated to finish it.

Hairless_Ape

Doc
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as Gemma dies an excruciating death, I don't care what else happens.

Is it just me or does Charlie Hunnam's acting get worse by the minute?

PeteK

Reaction score
I'd have to start over from the beginning. I was into that show when it first started. I got about 1.5 seasons in and stopped watching.

monsterwalley

Reaction score
In it till the end. That damn show has been all over the map the last couple seasons. Now it's absurd, but since I've not missed an episode yet I can't start now.

One thing of many. How many times can you dig a body up at a construction storage site and re-bury it in the middle of the day with all the bikes and noise and such and nobody ever comes around??

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as Gemma dies an excruciating death, I don't care what else happens.

Is it just me or does Charlie Hunnam's acting get worse by the minute?
His Aussie accent is poking through more and more.

-Which would be fine by me, if only he didn't try to go all "California" halfway through a sentence. The back-and-forth of it is distracting.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
In it till the end. That damn show has been all over the map the last couple seasons. Now it's absurd, but since I've not missed an episode yet I can't start now.

One thing of many. How many times can you dig a body up at a construction storage site and re-bury it in the middle of the day with all the bikes and noise and such and nobody ever comes around??
It almost lost me with all the "baby" crap in seasons 2 and 3.

Where's the baby?

Find the baby.

Shoot everyone connected with the baby.

The baby's whisked away to Ireland.

Chase after the baby.

The bad guys have the baby.

What about the baby?

More baby.

Still more baby.

Hospital, baby, hospital, baby, hospital, baby.

Good gravy, it's supposed to be a show about an outlaw biker gang.

James R

Reaction score
I can't bloody well wait for it to be over with.
Like everybody else here, I've been watching it too long to be able to stop but, damn I hate that show.
To be quite honest, I would've given it up and never looked back a couple seasons ago, but my girl still enjoys it and I've bailed on almost every other show we watch together.
I think what it comes down to for me is that I'd rather be playing my guitar than staring at the idiot box. Unfortunately, my girl doesn't play, so I just watch tv in order to spend some time with her daily.
We go out and do things together on the weekends but during the week we're pretty much home bodies.

TeaForTwo

The Guitar Whisperer
Reaction score
Many years ago I saw some people smoking a joint. I'm sure it was weed 'cause it didn't smell like Marlboro smoke.

I was shocked at what I saw. Anyways, whenever they smoke joints on the SOA show, it doesn't look like anything I saw that day.

And what's with all that bromance on the show? Not enough chick on chick romance at all.

And that IRA shit? I've never known retirement accounts to be that mean.

And their bikes never break down. My 1970's Indian always broke down.

MUSTANGCAT

Reaction score
I have never seen the actual on air shows but, I have all six seasons on dvd that I have watched. My fav is when Otto bites his tongue off and spits it out at the US Marshall. I can't wait for the last season to come out on dvd. I hate when it turns into the lovey dovey scooter trash soap opera stuff. Gemma is an evil bitch on the show but, she does it so good! LOL!

MUSTANGCAT

Reaction score
i figured I was the only crazy person on MLP that was into that show! ( Not really!)

tinman402

Reaction score
I like it.. I also like the walking dead but here is my question..

Are there not any AMERICAN actors to play AMERICANS in the TV shows anymore.. I mean damn.. Rick ain't a a southern boy and Jax ain't a Californian...

I agree Gemma deserves what she has coming.. If Juice doesn't off himself in a fit of self pity then the secret will get out before the end..

Drew71

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, you don't understand, I'm about the club it's family. I'm TRYING to get the club outta guns and into legitimate business ventures.....until my is murdered. Then it is all about me and my revenge, eff the club for now...I'm gonna keep acting like Christian Bale in Batman or at least the cool deep voice...signed Jax

BTW, since we are on this topic. How does one small group of guys, in a "small town" get in so much drama? I thought clubs were about riding, going on "run's" and drinking beer.....not these guys...these guys are true "bikers"...that ride 5 minutes every one hour episode...

But, I too have to see the end of this train wreck, on Demand. Can't commit myself to watching it when it airs.

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
I didn't read anything in this thread for fear of spoiling it for myself,
But I just wanted to say, I have half an episode left of season 6

monsterwalley

Reaction score
Jax's oldest kid shoots Gemma, gets off cause he's a minor and leads a new tricycle gang into the sunset. In 15 years they will return with a sequel were his kid comes back and there is another 5 seasons of him getting even with Jax and the club for ****ing his life up...... Oh and Unser keeps getting older lol...

DADGAD

Reaction score
This season is a little too over the top. 800 murders in the first 10 episodes and not 1 witness or involvement by the Feds. Chigger woods must be full to capacity and have the most nutrient rich soil. My prediction is that Juice makes it to the end.

Malikon

RIP Atomic Punk
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jax has gone from an interesting character to a really annoying psychopath.

Latest Threads