So where is emoney?

Ripthorn

Reaction score
Perhaps he has finally achieved success in becomiong one with the multiverse...

mux164

Reaction score
I haven't seen him about for a fair while, same with lee1964, he was a great member who helped me out a lot in my early days along with emoney.

Gator Payne comes to mind as well

jkes01

Reaction score
I’ve been wondering the same. Just hasn’t been the same without him.

dickjonesify

Reaction score
I know Barnaby has been busy, send him a few emails every now and then. Is fletch the fletcher from fletcher guitars?
I’m really not sure. He had a killer Les Paul build thread but all the pics are gone now :/

DRF

Reaction score
I think a couple of those are too busy building and a couple left after a friend got raked over the coals.

DougK is goin hard over at TGP. There is a Fletch over there but don't know if it's the same guy.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know Barnaby has been busy, send him a few emails every now and then. Is fletch the fletcher from fletcher guitars?
No, Fletch’s first name is Marty, and his last name is not Fletcher. He took the name Fletch, apparently, because he was a fan of the movie Fletch or Chevy Chase, who played Fletch in the movie. Marty had a photo of Chase as his avatar.

Frank

emoney

Reaction score
Normal, day-to-day type life stuff. Overworking, being underpaid, et al. Recently moved and I've slowly gotten the shop back in place. It's currently being dominated by a spouse-mandated Bedroom Dresser
project, but guitar building will reign supreme in the end.

The Ballzz

Reaction score
Well, at least you didn't go for the "Big Sleep!" and it's nice to see ya!
Spousal Mandates Are Important!
Gene

bhmcintosh

Les Pauls, Telecasters, and 12strings
Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Normal, day-to-day type life stuff. Overworking, being underpaid, et al. Recently moved and I've slowly gotten the shop back in place. It's currently being dominated by a spouse-mandated Bedroom Dresser project, but guitar building will reign supreme in the end.
Ah yes, the dreaded Spousal Mandates, or as my late father would have Rumpole'd, "Directives from She Who Must Be Obeyed™" :p. I've been doing an awful lot of yard work, house work, auto work, chicken coop work, and, well, work work. I have been able to generate a fair bit of wood chips and sawdust and pickup-shaped voids in wood recently, though. :thumbs: