So, um.. I kind of adopted..

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey you tried.
My daughter took in a stray and I was over there last week..
He has an extra toe on each front paw..Looks like a boxer

meatball

Reaction score
Hey you tried.
My daughter took in a stray and I was over there last week..
He has an extra toe on each front paw..Looks like a boxer
That my friend is a Hemingway ,,, that is a great find ... look it up ,, you will find that Earnest Hemingway raised them in Key West ,,, good for you

meatball

Reaction score
DOgs have owners ,, cats have a staff !! Man that is a great looking adoptee .. you did great ,, wanna see pictures in 6 weeks ,repost Picture then ,, what is the name gonna be ?

Dilver

Reaction score
Good for you. Looks like one of her ears got shortened... My wife just told me that cats that are “TNR” (trap - neuter - release), often get one of their ears “tipped”, meaning one of the ears gets clipped to allow them to be ID’d as fixed. I though it sounded inhumane but I guess it does allow this to be identified at a distance. Good luck with your new roommate.

Ermghoti

Reaction score
Best of luck with the kitteh integration. Go slow, keep them separated but able to smell each other, exchange some bedding if you can over time. Introduce them at mealtime, where neither is trapped. As mentioned, that kitty is stray/feral, and it's quality of life would be exponentially better if you can give her a real home.