So this is sexist?

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I'm a dinosaur. I must be. I walk on the street side of my lady, I open doors for her, I pay for dinner. When she's not there I will appreciate the beauty of the world in a polite way. I think the main problem with the original meme is that he's being disrespectful by being indiscreet. But if you're a bloke and you don't check out cute chicks, maybe you need more vitamins in your diet....just the way of the world. I think people have forgotten we're animals, or like to pretend we're better. Nope, we're apes with guns and money. Laws of nature still apply to us.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
It took me a long time to stop checking out other chicks.....when i was out with my wife. I do think it’s disrespectful to her. She can think whatever she wants about whatever, but I personally won’t do it. Yeah, it’s tricky, and nature takes over from time to time, but I’m not straight up checking them out, like i tend to do when I’m anywhere by myself.
My wife works hard to look good for me, and for me to be checking out some other (likely, but not necessarily) younger chick who has a body that hasn’t brought three of my kids into this world is just a dick move.
I learned on Day 1 on a ship to not judge other people’s morals (or lack thereof), and I don’t.
But for me, I try very hard not to do it.
She knows I have a thing for Lauren Bacall. She’s cool with that. :)
Any other chick is just another chick.

Now... Do I think the picture is sexist? I don’t know.... I’d have to look around for a Victim Hat that I could borrow.

If I found one....

I’d probably think that the dude is being stereotyped and oversimplified as a filanderer, giving the impression that he’s to blame for his wandering eye, when obviously if Jealous Girl was taking care of her business, he wouldn’t dream of looking elsewhere.
I mean.... Don’t chicks use that in divorce court when they’ve been busted shtooping their tennis pro? “He wasn’t paying any attention to me anymore, so I was forced to go elsewhere, for my emotional needs....” Then the CA female judge says “You’re damn right, honey. I’m awarding you not only half of everything, but one of his balls, too. Bailiff, take the man out back and get a ball from him.”

I’d say that Jealous Girl is setting modern feminism back a decade or two, by caring so much about what a man thinks. She should have kicked him to the curb by now, right?? Since she probably pays the rent??? I’m sure this isn’t his first offense.

As for Horse Face, she’s being depicted as a mindless sex object for people with mediocre standards. She’s a soft 7, and only because she’s smiling. She’s the object of desire for people who regularly eat at McDonald’s and never clean out their Hyundai. She’s a best case “last call” girl. At least one of her parents works at H&R Block, or has in the past, I fuckin guarantee you. Her sister, whether older or younger, is the hot one. I could be wrong, but..... most of you know that I’m probably pretty close with most of it.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It took me a long time to stop checking out other chicks.....when i was out with my wife. I do think it’s disrespectful to her. She can think whatever she wants about whatever, but I personally won’t do it. Yeah, it’s tricky, and nature takes over from time to time, but I’m not straight up checking them out, like i tend to do when I’m anywhere by myself.
My wife works hard to look good for me, and for me to be checking out some other (likely, but not necessarily) younger chick who has a body that hasn’t brought three of my kids into this world is just a dick move.
I learned on Day 1 on a ship to not judge other people’s morals (or lack thereof), and I don’t.
But for me, I try very hard not to do it.
She knows I have a thing for Lauren Bacall. She’s cool with that. :)
Any other chick is just another chick.

Now... Do I think the picture is sexist? I don’t know.... I’d have to look around for a Victim Hat that I could borrow.

If I found one....

I’d probably think that the dude is being stereotyped and oversimplified as a filanderer, giving the impression that he’s to blame for his wandering eye, when obviously if Jealous Girl was taking care of her business, he wouldn’t dream of looking elsewhere.
I mean.... Don’t chicks use that in divorce court when they’ve been busted shtooping their tennis pro? “He wasn’t paying any attention to me anymore, so I was forced to go elsewhere, for my emotional needs....” Then the CA female judge says “You’re damn right, honey. I’m awarding you not only half of everything, but one of his balls, too. Bailiff, take the man out back and get a ball from him.”

I’d say that Jealous Girl is setting modern feminism back a decade or two, by caring so much about what a man thinks. She should have kicked him to the curb by now, right?? Since she probably pays the rent??? I’m sure this isn’t his first offense.

As for Horse Face, she’s being depicted as a mindless sex object for people with mediocre standards. She’s a soft 7, and only because she’s smiling. She’s the object of desire for people who regularly eat at McDonald’s and never clean out their Hyundai. She’s a best case “last call” girl. At least one of her parents works at H&R Block, or has in the past, I fuckin guarantee you. Her sister, whether older or younger, is the hot one. I could be wrong, but..... most of you know that I’m probably pretty close with most of it.

I love your posts. :laugh2:

Uncle Vinnie

Premium Member
Reaction score
I call photo shopped pic! The chick he's looking at looks just like his girlfriend. Pure set up to provoke man bashing.

Background is blurry, couple is clear. Then missy in foreground only a few feet away is blurry? No. Doesn't happen.

Clearly photo shopped.

Last edited:

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I call photo shopped pic! The chick he's looking at looks just like his girlfriend. Pure set up to provoke man bashing.

Background is blurry, couple is clear. Then missy in foreground only a few feet away is blurry? No. Doesn't happen.

Clearly photo shopped.
Short depth-of-field (wide aperture) will keep the subject in focus and blur in front as well as behind.

Comanche

Reaction score
I wonder what prison Mike would say about it.

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
What she needs is a good olé' ******** to adjust her attitude. Yes, she's hot but it's wacko's like her that cause the trouble. It's a "Fairy Tale", not a moral referendum on consent. Besides, it's not like he used any tongue.

Last edited: