So this is sexist?

Rob H.

Reaction score
Sweden seems full of dumb ideas in recent times.

Pennyman

Reaction score
That photo has been around for a while. Recently I saw an updated version; the photo was enlarged and mounted on a wall; the original "models" were re-enacting the pose in front of it.

Just spent 5 minutes trying to find it, no luck...

spitfire

Reaction score
Gawking at someone is rude, gawking at another woman in front of your wife or girlfriend is disrespectful and stupid. Obviously if someone is doing something outrageous, like dressed like a clown, people are going to gawk. And I would agree that a man gawking at a woman is sexist behavior. Nudie bars excluded.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Gawking at someone is rude, gawking at another woman in front of your wife or girlfriend is disrespectful and stupid. Obviously if someone is doing something outrageous, like dressed like a clown, people are going to gawk. And I would agree that a man gawking at a woman is sexist behavior. Nudie bars excluded.
Lol, low T?

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, women are more likely to
wander off and have an affair, emotional or physical, than
men.

RE: the photo; actually, the women the "man" is looking at
looks suspiciously like the "woman" he is with...

matthew bear

Reaction score
THere's always a difference between a first glance and a second looooooooooook.... not that I haven't done that, but some self control is to be expected when out in public.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Premium Member
Reaction score
Horse face swallows.
How do you know that? I was never able to tell. I used to assume they all did until one puked up a slug of two-ball compound in my crotch.

Subterfuge

Reaction score
Looks like being human to me.

It's been used to dissect trends in popular culture, wade into political disputes and comment on the fickle nature of human relationships, but the popular "distracted boyfriend" meme is sexist, the Swedish advertising standards watchdog has said.

It found that the widely shared image depicts a woman as a "sex object" and stereotypes men, violating regulations on discrimination in advertisements.

View attachment 337308
newsflash .... women are sex objects .... men have sex with women and re-populate the planet .... the human race does not become extinct ... do these politically correct clowns wish to re-write the laws of nature ?? sad sad sad

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score