So this is sexist?

Dun Ringill

No collusion
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of memes saved using that pic. Can't post any of them here!

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The Saudis aren't a race, they're family fuckers.

He didn't say The Al-Sauds, he said Saudi Arabia, which is the Arab race. Which means you're talking about an entire race of people.

Careful that's how Canadians lose their Citizenship. First you stop saying, "please" and being nice, next thing they kick you out and revoke your Tim Hortons membership card. :laugh2:

If nothing else women seem to respect my honesty on the subject.

I may be a pig, but I'm a polite one who's not pretending to be something they're not.

redjunior

Ooooh, the colors....
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you get old, taking a pee is more important.....
But .....

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
He didn't say The Al-Sauds, he said Saudi Arabia, which is the Arab race. Which means you're talking about an entire race of people.

Careful that's how Canadians lose their Citizenship. First you stop saying, "please" and being nice, next thing they kick you out and revoke your Tim Hortons membership card. :laugh2:
He said the Saudis, which made me think the House of Saud. The 'chop up a journalist' folks.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like being human to me.

It's been used to dissect trends in popular culture, wade into political disputes and comment on the fickle nature of human relationships, but the popular "distracted boyfriend" meme is sexist, the Swedish advertising standards watchdog has said.

It found that the widely shared image depicts a woman as a "sex object" and stereotypes men, violating regulations on discrimination in advertisements.

View attachment 337308
The chick he's with is hotter than that horse face he's googling.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My wife actually points them out to me, in a little game we like to call, "When was the last time that you fucked a <insert age here> -year old girl?"

Since we have been married for 41 years and had dated for 3 years prior, I always reply in a manner that convinces her that she was "the one" at that age. Once day, I am gonna slip and the game will no longer be funny.

But, until then, I get a free look, a free ogle and free fantasies.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When did Arab become a race ??
Until we figure out there is only 1 race (Human) it looks like we are doomed.
good luck with that.

Most people figured that out decades ago but there's a large well-funded movement working really hard to divide and separate everyone again.

...for a while there though, we almost all got along. And it was pretty neat to see.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
...for a while there though, we almost all got along. And it was pretty neat to see.
Yup... even I though we had a chance. I shoulda known better.

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
good luck with that.

Most people figured that out decades ago but there's a large well-funded movement working really hard to divide and separate everyone again.

I guess we're gonna have to wait for that giant meteor situation to bring us together now :)

Stevie 202

Reaction score
If nothing else women seem to respect my honesty on the subject.

I may be a pig, but I'm a polite one who's not pretending to be something they're not.
Yup me too...

Some guys, they see a nice rack they yell shit like “Whoo nice tits!” Or maybe “Show us yer tits baybeeee!”

But not me...

I’m a gentleman.

I’ll walk up to the lady and politely tell her
“I say, capital knockers Madam.”

See....

That’s ‘cause I’M a gentleman.

(I explained this to my wife and it cracked her up. Now whenever we’re out and I see an attractive woman I’ll get a look, say it, and it just gets a larf :naughty:)

Kashmir

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, another politically correct thread.