So this is sexist?

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like being human to me.

It's been used to dissect trends in popular culture, wade into political disputes and comment on the fickle nature of human relationships, but the popular "distracted boyfriend" meme is sexist, the Swedish advertising standards watchdog has said.

It found that the widely shared image depicts a woman as a "sex object" and stereotypes men, violating regulations on discrimination in advertisements.

sexist.jpg

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score

It's been used to dissect trends in popular culture, wade into political disputes and comment on the fickle nature of human relationships, but the popular "distracted boyfriend" meme is sexist, the Swedish advertising standards watchdog has said.

It found that the widely shared image depicts a woman as a "sex object" and stereotypes men, violating regulations on discrimination in advertisements.

View attachment 337308
While I wouldn't be so obvious about it, I do get nailed every now and then by my missus for having the wandering eye. But then, so does she. We just laugh about it. We know whom the other finds attractive and will at times, even point out a hottie to each other.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score

View attachment 337308
Times, they are a changin.

Get used to it. Put your masculinity in a bag and hand over your balls.

I bet Saudi Arabia doesn't have these kind of problems.

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
While I wouldn't be so obvious about it, I do get nailed every now and then by my missus for having the wandering eye. But then, so does she. We just laugh about it. We know whom the other finds attractive and will at times, even point out a hottie to each other.
Same. She knows I do it and I know she does. Doesn't bother me one bit. Pretty sure she tried to sell me once, too.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Me too.

My wife and I have had that conversation, many times - it's less about wanting to "wander", and more about appreciating beauty/handsomeness.

Anyone who actually believes that the ONLY people they should be looking at is, each other, are just denying nature, and have extreme control/emotional issues.

Case in point, one of my former co-workers is with a girl who is not only BSC, but has severe emotional/trust issues. It's so bad, that she "forbade" him from coming back to work with us, because of a girl that he had a drunken fling with, like 5 years before they even got together.

The sad part is, they procreated, and have a son, who is now 8, that can't even have play-dates with other kids, unless she is present, and/or the other kids' moms aren't around.

But, I digress.

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man we’ve become so fuckin sensitive about everything, i love looking at beautiful women, I look at their eyes, hair, their asses, their feet, and sometimes I even imagine What they’d be like in bed, shit, soon that will make me a felon

RAG7890

Premium Member
Reaction score
Any Man with a pulse will look at a good looking Women IMHO.

Any Women with a pulse will look at a good looking Man IMHO.

;)

:cheers2: